Dear Ange, Firstly, many congratulations on your appointment as the new Celtic manager. On behalf...Read More
Month: June 2021
- Globetrotting Jota on meeting pleading Celtic fans everywhere he went, and turning out for one of their Sunday League teams 01/07/2022FROM Ibiza to New York, from Cancun to Lisbon, the Celtic supporters have followed the globetrotting escapades of Jota all summer. It hasn’t only been through social media that they’ve been able to keep tabs on the winger, though, who they desperately hoped would be joining them permanently.
- Jota says there is much more to come from him as he hails Celtic as the perfect place to reach his potential 01/07/2022JOTA has told the Celtic supporters they haven’t seen anything yet as he vowed to improve after sealing his return to the club yesterday.
- Karamoko Dembele 'closing in' on free transfer to Brest following Celtic exit 01/07/2022KARAMOKO DEMBELE is closing in on a free transfer to Ligue 1, according to a report.
- Benfica bid fond farewell to Jota following Celtic transfer 01/07/2022BENFICA this morning bid a fond farewell to Jota following his permanent transfer to Celtic.
- Celtic finalise transfer for Benfica winger Jota 01/07/2022PORTUGUESE winger Jota has sealed a permanent transfer to Celtic after impressing on loan at Parkhead last season.
- Are young players jumping ship too early as top clubs exert power in the football food chain? 01/07/2022THE football food chain can be frustrating for fans. While they will commend their own clubs for picking up talent from clubs further down the ladder, supporters will often be angered by bigger fish circling their own ‘starlets’, to use a noun beloved of this profession.
- Glasgow Times' Wee Red Book 2022 for sale - here is what you need to know 01/07/2022IT’S the football announcement you have been waiting for – the Wee Red Book is back.
- Alexandro Bernabei vows to do Correa Celtic Supporters' Club proud as new Bhoy looks to make most of his opportunity 30/06/2022THERE is a small corner of Argentina that is now forever Celtic. The tiny village of Correa’s new favourite son has seen to that.