I pondered for a little while as to whether to call this a My Celtic Life podcast after all, Andy is a Morton Legend and only played a handful of games for the hoops but for those of us of a certain age you cannot think of...Read More
Month: April 2015
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
This week Harry has just about calmed down enough to do a podcast dissecting the ICT fall-out. With more unsighted people in Scottish football than you’d find at a Ray Charles convention, Harry hops on Skype and chats with...Read More
First time contributor, Sean Murphy, offers the following thoughts…. It was the perfect...Read More
This week Harry is joined by a man familiar with listeners to BBC Radio Scotland’s Sportsound and formerly readers of the Scotsman and Scotland on Sunday – Mr Tom English. Tom is a Limerick man and was a Limerick...Read More
- How is Brendan Rodgers going to give all his Celtic players game time after January recruitment drive? 23/01/2019FROM having too few players to fill their forward positions just a few short weeks ago, Celtic have suddenly gone to the other extreme.
- Celtic's Ryan Christie: "I think Timothy Weah's dad might beat my dad...." 22/01/2019When Brendan Rodgers spoke of Timothy Weah’s shirt being a little heavier than everyone else’s virtue of his famous father, Ryan Christie may well have shared a knowing nod with the American teenager. Well, a nod in his direction at least.
- Vakoun Issouf Bayo reveals goalscoring aims as he completes move to Celtic 22/01/2019CELTIC have completed the signing of striker Vakoun Issouf Bayo for £2m, subject to international clearance.
- Glasgow football fan to stand trial for allegedly punching three police horses at Celtic vs Airdrie game 22/01/2019Three other men also appeared on charges related to the game that saw Celtic win 3-0.
- Former Motherwell and Celtic winger Paul Slane on being taken seriously and putting Amsterdam behind him 22/01/2019WHAT are the first words that come to mind when you hear the name Paul Slane? Amsterdam is bound to be one. There may be a few others not fit for publication around the theme. Joker? Perhaps. Professional? Not likely. But whatever your preconceptions of the former Motherwell and Celtic winger, they would be quashed […]
- Brendan Rodgers believes no operation required for Kieran Tierney - but no timescale on his return 21/01/2019Brendan Rodgers has revealed the extent of Kieran Tierney’s frustration at being sidelined with a problematic pubic injury but has explained that surgery doesn’t appear necessary for the 21-year-old to correct the issue.
- Hunt for a right-back will need Celtic to splash the cash 21/01/2019The search goes on but as the minutes to the end of the transfer window start to tick, so does the pressure.
- John Hartson: I don't see Scott Brown going Down Under - if he stays, Olivier Ntcham might be allowed to go 21/01/2019By the end of the month we should know exactly where Scott Brown will be playing his football next season.