I pondered for a little while as to whether to call this a My Celtic Life podcast after all, Andy is a Morton Legend and only played a handful of games for the hoops but for those of us of a certain age you cannot think of...Read More
Month: April 2015
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
This week Harry has just about calmed down enough to do a podcast dissecting the ICT fall-out. With more unsighted people in Scottish football than you’d find at a Ray Charles convention, Harry hops on Skype and chats with...Read More
First time contributor, Sean Murphy, offers the following thoughts…. It was the perfect...Read More
This week Harry is joined by a man familiar with listeners to BBC Radio Scotland’s Sportsound and formerly readers of the Scotsman and Scotland on Sunday – Mr Tom English. Tom is a Limerick man and was a Limerick...Read More
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Celtic to play Alashkert of Armenia - then it's either Rosenborg or Reykjavic 19/06/2018CELTIC have been drawn against Alashkert of Armenia in the Champions League first qualifying round.
- PICTURES: Celtic unveil historic away kit 19/06/2018Celtic have unveiled their new away kit for this season - and it has a historic twist.
- Celtic to play Alashkert of Armenia in the Champions League first qualifying round 19/06/2018CELTIC have been drawn against Alashkert of Armenia in the Champions League first qualifying round.
- John Hartson: I know what it's like being a record signing at Celtic... It weighs on you 19/06/2018Odsonne Edouard became Celtic’s most expensive signing since myself when his move got over the line last week and I do think there is an element of pressure that goes with that.
- "UEFA keep making Champions League qualification harder for Celtic - we need to make sure we clear their hurdles" 18/06/2018COMPLETING trebles has been something that Celtic have proved rather adept at since Brendan Rodgers was appointed manager two years ago.
- Scott Brown: Steven Gerrard was right about Celtic being fitter than Rangers - but we can get stronger still 18/06/2018SCOTT Brown, the Celtic captain, last night admitted the double treble winners intend to improve upon their fitness levels next season and pick up more points and trophies.
- Living in the shadow of The Mighty Atom: Grandson Kevin on Celtic legend Patsy Gallacher, 65 years on from his death 16/06/2018SIXTY-FIVE years ago today, one of the select few who could justifiably lay claim to the title of Celtic’s greatest ever player, died. Patsy Gallacher was described by Celtic great Jimmy McGrory as being of a higher class than any Celtic player he had ever seen, saying that “even Jimmy Johnstone, with all his talents, […]
- Lewis Morgan scorns Jack Ross reunion as he looks to make the grade at Celtic 15/06/2018New Celtic recruit Lewis Morgan has dismissed suggestions that he could hook up with former St Mirren manager Jack Ross at Sunderland on a loan deal this season. There had been reports that Ross was keen on taking the Championship Player of the Year with him to the Stadium of Light but, Morgan, who signed […]