Volunteer for a simple act to help Glasgow’s homeless people Celtic FC Foundation badge Day Sunday 11TH May Celtic Park From 10.00 am Simply by volunteering and turning up at Celtic Park a couple of hours earlier than kick off...Read More
Month: April 2014
This week Harry is joined by financial whizzkid Hullbhoy to discuss Celtic, Lee Griffiths and the implications of Scotland’s newest club joining the ranks of Third Lanark, Gretna and Rangers as deceased clubs. Before...Read More
Recently Jim Spence has gone on the trail of the potential of Scottish Clubs playing competitively against English clubs. This follows from recent statements by our own Peter Lawwell about the growing disparity between the...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by former Celtic midfielder Dom Sullivan. Dom signed for Celtic in 1979 from Aberdeen for the not too triffling amount of £80,000, following the road taken by his former manager Billy McNeil....Read More
- Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard warns of Hibs threat 18/10/2018Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard has warned Brendan Rodgers' side that they need to respect Hibs as genuine title challengers. Neil Lennon's team are currently second in the table behind Hearts after an impressive start to the season and Edouard has insisted that they will not be taken lightly by Celtic.
- Simon Donnelly warns Celtic they will have to be at their best for Hibernian challenge 18/10/2018SIMON DONNELLY has warned Celtic that they will have to be at their best to see off the challenge of Hibernian this weekend.
- Ex-Celtic forward Simon Donnelly reckons old Rangers rival Barry Ferguson can help Scotland shine in Star Sixes 18/10/2018FORMER Celtic forward Simon Donnelly has admitted he is desperate for Scotland to improve on their disappointing performance in last year's Star Sixes tournament.
- Davie Hay: Forget Neil Lennon and Celtic link, Hoops need to pick up where they left off 18/10/2018This is a massive couple of weeks on the horizon for Celtic.
- Davie Hay: Next two games huge for Alex McLeish 18/10/2018However you look at, Alex McLeish is under tremendous pressure now with Scotland.
- Robert Pires backs Celtic's French connection to follow Moussa Dembele into the big leagues 17/10/2018ODSONNE EDOUARD and Olivier Ntcham can follow Moussa Dembele by excelling at Celtic and winning a move to one of Europe’s major leagues, according to Robert Pires.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown will draw on experience of Neil Lennon as Brendan Rodgers as he looks to coaching future 17/10/2018There was a brief pause as Celtic captain Scott Brown pondered the question; how would Brown the manager deal with Brown the player?
- Celtic defender Jack Hendry: The toughest six months of my career will make me a better player 16/10/2018He's been the subject of heavy criticism for his part in Celtic’s defensive frailties in high profile games.