What a day Saturday was. To quote Michael Buffer, “the thousands in attendance and the...Read More
Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
- Brendan Rodgers provides David Turnbull Celtic contract update 02/12/2023Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has rejected criticism aimed at the club's board of directors as he provided an update on David Turnbull's contract status.
- Luis Palma in agreement with Rodgers over Celtic transfer comments 02/12/2023Luis Palma admits it’s tough to argue with Brendan Rodgers’ assertion that Celtic need greater quality to compete in the Champions League.
- Chris Sutton sends out Rangers warning to Celtic and Brendan Rodgers 02/12/2023Chris Sutton has sent out a warning to Brendan Rodgers and Celtic insisting his former side must improve with rivals Rangers lurking.
- St Johnstone vs Celtic: TV channel, live stream and kick-off 02/12/2023All the latest information as St Johnstone face Celtic at McDiarmid Park.
- Celtic icon set for corporate switch as big business looks to football 02/12/2023THE biscuit tin mentality which prevailed in smoke-filled Scottish football club boardrooms in bygone years has long been consigned to history.
- Brendan Rodgers pinpoints transfer experience to boost Celtic squad 01/12/2023Brendan Rodgers is targeting experience in the January transfer window to boost the Celtic squad.
- Alistair Johnston insists Celtic continuity is key to future success 01/12/2023Alistair Johnston believes maintaining some sort of continuity could be key to future success at Celtic.
- St Johnstone are 'for sure' good enough to beat Celtic, says Levein 01/12/2023Craig Levein is bracing himself for the toughest test of his short tenure as St Johnstone boss when Premiership leaders Celtic visit Perth on Sunday, but he is confident his side can get a result.
- Aberdeen Women hit for unlucky thirteen as Celtic Women complete a record-breaking scoreline
- Celtic Women advance to the SWPL Cup semi-final after a massive win over city rivals, Glasgow City
- Be careful what you wish for
- STOP ME IF YOU’VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE
- Win Tickets for an evening with Martin O’Neill
- Celtic ease past Dundee in 3-0 win