What can I say? What a week?! Friday 20th May, mid afternoon I was given a clue to stand by my bed as confirmation of the new manager was pending…Brodgers was coming! Even as news started to spread that we had got our man,...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
What a weekend! At around 3pm on Friday 20th May I was told to stand by my bad, THE announcement was imminent. Just after 5pm Celtic announced that Brendan Rodgers was coming to his spiritual home and taking over the reigns at...Read More
Over the last few years the term downsizing has been used regularly by many critics about Celtic. Among the media it was used as part of their false narrative that conflates the commercial impact of Rangers death on Celtic’s...Read More
This week Harry is joined by a man who played for 18 clubs and although he only managed 3 games at Celtic, one of those was truly memorable – Mr Tony Warner. Tony has very fond memories of his brief spell at Celtic and we...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Giorgos Giakoumakis seals Celtic exit as striker joins Atlanta United 08/02/2023He's been linked with a whole host of clubs during the past few months.
- Giakoumakis confirms Celtic transfer exit with emotional message 08/02/2023The Greek striker is finally set to end speculation over his future and leave Parkhead.
- Celtic tipped to reach 100 points as gap over Rangers predicted 08/02/2023Sporting Index have tipped Celtic to claim the Scottish Premiership title by an 11-point gap over Rangers.
- Ex-Celtic star reveals which Hoops player he knew would go to the top 08/02/2023The Norwegian rated the centre-back from the very start
- Celtic & Rangers Scottish Cup ties only games with VAR this weekend 08/02/2023The technology is controversially only available at top flight stadiums for cup matches.
- Australia hero details why Postecoglou won't leave Celtic for Leeds 08/02/2023The former goalkeeper reckons the 57-year-old will remain at Parkhead
- WATCH: Celtic hero Scott Brown celebrates with fans after FA Cup win 08/02/2023The former Hoops captain enjoyed himself after his side's historic victory
- Celtic vs Hearts final broke same rules as Queen’s Park, says Haughey 08/02/2023The Spiders were eliminated from this year's competition after they fielded Euan Henderson in their fourth round win over Inverness.