Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
This week’s podcast is an eclectic mix of analysing the past, discussing the future and hearing about the present. Harry Brady is joined by Jack Lyons for a tactical review of the last three Celtic games prior to the...Read More
Once again yesterday a Celtic player was booked for celebrating a goal – twice in two games and the only players in the SPL booked for celebrating a goal this season. So in 17 games, with 50 goals, the two Celtic games have been...Read More
Football’s back and I wish it wasn’t. What a remarkable first game for Brendan. Some of the worst moments of the last 18 months were revisted…and then some! It’s the first game under Brendan and so time...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by a legend of Celtic Park Mr Tom Boyd. Tom is well-known to all as a former Celtic player who (unlike many) has refused to take the King’s shilling and has remained a Celtic fan and defender...Read More
This week is a rather sad podcast. I am sure, like me, whenever someone walks through the door of Celtic Park you are desperate for them to succeed and therefore when it doesn’t work out, that person’s departure is...Read More
This week we are joined by our South american correspondent, Mark Cooper. Mark is based in Argentina and now works for a company to seeks out footballing talent across South America but principally in Argentina and Uruguay. The...Read More
This week to prove St Anthony’s ecumenical drive at CU towers we have an interview with Chick Young. Chick has been reporting on football from Glasgow for circa 40 years and certainly has a tale or two to tell. Ignore the...Read More
Welcome to our record-breaking 10th anniversary year! This week Harry catches up with St Anthony to discuss the events of the past few weeks. There has been little football since the pre-Christmas podcast but the guys manage...Read More
This week the Celtic Underground team discuss cheating – wholesale, industrial cheating with the clear intent to defraud Scottish football, masterminded by a man hailed as business hero, but who was nothing of the sort....Read More
This week Harry is joined by Celtic Legend Packie Bonner. Packie has a book coming out called The Last Line and Harry discusses is “lucky” career and the influences on him which led to making nearly 500 appearances...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Ex-Celtic star reveals which Hoops player he knew would go to the top 08/02/2023The Norwegian rated the centre-back from the very start
- Celtic & Rangers Scottish Cup ties only games with VAR this weekend 08/02/2023The technology is controversially only available at top flight stadiums for cup matches.
- Australia hero details why Postecoglou won't leave Celtic for Leeds 08/02/2023The former goalkeeper reckons the 57-year-old will remain at Parkhead
- WATCH: Celtic hero Scott Brown celebrates with fans after FA Cup win 08/02/2023The former Hoops captain enjoyed himself after his side's historic victory
- Celtic vs Hearts final broke same rules as Queen’s Park, says Haughey 08/02/2023The Spiders were eliminated from this year's competition after they fielded Euan Henderson in their fourth round win over Inverness.
- Tomoki Iwata in Celtic admission as McGregor provides reality check 08/02/2023The midfield January signing is determined to up his game and make an impact at Celtic Park.
- Union Berlin chief admits shock over Josip Juranovic Celtic capture 08/02/2023Juranovic was linked with several top clubs around Europe after impressing at the World Cup in 2022.
- Scott Brown details hairdryer treatment behind Fleetwood FA Cup shock 08/02/2023The League One club have reached the fifth round of the competition for the first time after the 1-0 replay win over Sheffield Wednesday.