Ugly goes to a CEO and board who are not protecting a club legend and allowing him to continue embarrassing himself and the club. The performances on the pitch are bad enough, but the fact that supporters now expect an embarrassingly incoherent post-match interview is damaging.Read More
To address one of the hot topics coming out of the game, the first graphic shows other games since the beginning of the 2015-2016 season with low number of shots on target. Only the 2-0 defeat to M’gladbach in the Champions League in 2016 saw Celtic with zero shots on target.Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Celtic juggernaut primed to smash Brendan Rodgers record 06/02/2023Ange Postecoglou's side are sweeping all before them with ease in the Premiership.
- Chris Sutton in referee debut as Celtic hero makes 'Glasgow next' quip 06/02/2023The pundit is never shy in providing his thoughts about officials, especially VAR.
- Kieran Tierney earns 'hard as nails' Arsenal reputation 06/02/2023Gunners No.1 Aaron Ramsdale has delivered one-word verdicts on all of his pals at The Emirates Stadium.
- Michael Stewart in Celtic 'streets ahead' title admission 06/02/2023The pundit insists it will take something "extra special" to stop the Hoops from lifting the league title this term.
- Kris Commons points to Celtic lessons amid Aaron Mooy form 06/02/2023Since the World Cup break, the 32-year-old has established himself as a regular starter at Parkhead.
- Aaron Mooy on his form up front for Celtic and why he hates attention 05/02/2023AARON Mooy gets embarrassed when he receives the adulation of the Celtic fans after he scores – but the midfielder has stressed that he is determined to continue his impressive form up front and add to his haul of goals all the same.
- Why Ange Postecoglou believes Celtic are set to reach 'another level' 05/02/2023ANGE Postecolgou today predicted that Celtic are capable of reaching “another level” this season after the Parkhead side restored their nine point lead over Rangers at the top of the cinch Premiership table.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis' Celtic transfer exit 'forthcoming' 05/02/2023The 28-year-old had reportedly grown unhappy with his lack of first team minutes, as well as his salary.