This week in history…
by Harry Brady | Sep 30, 2019 | Multimedia, Season 2019-2020, Video | 0 |
I started attending games at Celtic Park in 1974, just as the great European era of the club came...Read More
Learning In Europe?
by Harry Brady | Nov 30, 2015 | Articles | 2 |
Author – @CARDIFFBHOY Chris Sutton has made some interesting points about our recent European failure. Chris was, of course, part of the famed Seville team, the side that famously reached the 2003 UEFA Cup Final,...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Stevie Hammell appointed Celtic head of academy coaching 09/06/2023Stevie Hammell has been appointed in the new position of head of academy coaching at Celtic.
- Ange Postecoglou first Spurs interview since leaving Celtic 09/06/2023The 57-year-old joined Spurs on a four-year deal earlier this week, bringing his two year spell in Glasgow to an end.
- David Moyes Celtic latest amid doubts of West Ham future 09/06/2023The 60-year-old has just guided the Hammers to Europa Conference League glory, as his side defeated Fiorentina on Wednesday night.
- Celtic next manager odds latest with Enzo Maresca evens 09/06/2023The Manchester City assistant has been widely touted for the vacant post at Parkhead.
- Celtic fans sweating after emotional Kyogo social media post 09/06/2023The Japanese star merely posted a message of congratulations to everyone involved with the club after the 2022/23 campaign.
- Forgotten Celtic man at centre of summer transfer tussle 09/06/2023The Ivory Coast international spent the season on loan in Portugal with top flight club Arouca.
- The 3 jobs Ange Postecoglou rejected before Tottenham chance 09/06/2023The Australian signed a four-year deal with the North London club on Tuesday, a matter of days after he guided the Hoops to their eighth treble.
- Brendan Rodgers on Celtic redemption trail as fans 'thaw' on ex boss 09/06/2023The former Celtic manager left the club abruptly in 2019 - but could there be a way back for him four years on?