Around November, whilst moonlighting on the ByTheMinCeltic podcast I half joked that we were heading towards a Glasgow derby title party – if we kept winning and the others kept to current form than the stars may align for a...Read More
Last night Celtic continued their master class of dominance in Scottish football with a 1-0 win over the country’s second best side. This is despite Celtic being without 4 of the top 5 scorers this season and fielding no...Read More
Among many nails Ronny hit on the head at Friday’s press conference was the question he asked in relation to European football – “Where are the other Scottish teams?” The answer of course has been the same one for virtually 25...Read More
An article written by An Honest Man Yes, this is The Celtic Underground website and no Ally McLeod was not a Celtic great however is impact on the psyche of our game cannot be overstated and with an impending decision on his...Read More
As we approach the start of a new season, St Anthony has a guest who reminds us that sometimes just one or two signings can be the difference for a team – Mr Billy Stark. Billy was your typical “good honest...Read More
This week former host of Celtic TV Ally Beg and author of Begg To Differ joins Harry to discuss Scottish Football. As Ally is a Dons fan & former Celtic TV man they discuss the two cup semi finals and also discuss the Dons...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Aaron Mooy on his form up front for Celtic and why he hates attention 05/02/2023AARON Mooy gets embarrassed when he receives the adulation of the Celtic fans after he scores – but the midfielder has stressed that he is determined to continue his impressive form up front and add to his haul of goals all the same.
- Why Ange Postecoglou believes Celtic are set to reach 'another level' 05/02/2023ANGE Postecolgou today predicted that Celtic are capable of reaching “another level” this season after the Parkhead side restored their nine point lead over Rangers at the top of the cinch Premiership table.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis' Celtic transfer exit 'forthcoming' 05/02/2023The 28-year-old had reportedly grown unhappy with his lack of first team minutes, as well as his salary.
- Ange Postecoglou's pre-game Celtic pep talk revealed 05/02/2023The Parkhead boss had a message for his charges before the McDiarmid Park victory
- St Johnstone stars in 'rock, paper, scissors' Celtic free-kick decider 05/02/2023The comedic moment was caught on the Sky Sports cameras at the game.
- Callum Davidson left impressed by Celtic's ruthless attack 05/02/2023The Saints manager was left impressed after Celtic showed their ruthless nature at McDiarmid Park.
- Aaron Mooy on what boss Ange Postecoglou asks of him at Celtic 05/02/2023The Australian now has four goals and an assist in his last four matches
- Ange Postecoglou adamant Celtic stars all have room for improvement 05/02/2023An own goal from Andy Considine got the ball rolling, before Kyogo, Aaron Mooy and David Turnbull all netted.