Recently I heard an interview with Bill Rasmussen, the founder of ESPN. Formed in 1978 and broadcasting from 1979, the American network initially covered sports the networks didn’t pick up. With the expansion of cable in the USA...Read More
Part of the appeal of a sport to an armchair fan is the production value of the television presentation. Most fans just sit down in front of the TV and consume, giving little thought to the efforts put in by TV companies to make...Read More
When growing up there were 3 European football competitions; The European Cup, The Cup Winner Cup and The UEFA Cup and ALL European competition was exciting. Then came the Champions League and the extension the premier European...Read More
With the abysmal TV contract which, as highlighted yesterday, actually costs some clubs money and as we all know massively inconveniences fans, there are those who argue Scottish football should abandon TV and return all games...Read More
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Getting a good pundit for football can be a tricky job for a tv producer and as Sportscene makes way for MOTD2 on a Sunday evening we can often see the stark contrast between those ex-pros able to be provide insight and...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Former Celtic defender opens up on Adam Idah advice 20/02/2024Former Celtic defender Shane Duffy has opened up on the advice he gave fellow Ireland international Adam Idah after his loan move to the Hoops.
- Dembele looks back on Celtic years fondly as he makes Rangers claim 20/02/2024Karamoko Dembele has opened up on his time at Celtic, confirming he has fond memories of life in Glasgow.
- Celtic 'interested' in transfer for former Hibs loanee 20/02/2024Celtic 'interested' in transfer for former Hibs loanee.
- Rangers 'not a good team', says Celtic hero Frank McAvennie 20/02/2024Frank McAvennie says Rangers are 'not a good team' as Celtic hero sticks boot in.
- Moyes to Celtic theory sparked amid fan criticism of Rodgers 20/02/2024David Moyes to Celtic theory sparked amid criticism of Brendan Rodgers.
- Chris Sutton branded 'pathetic' over Celtic change of tune 20/02/2024Chris Sutton branded 'pathetic' over Celtic change of tune.
- Celtic urged to ban The Green Brigade for 'End Zionism' banner 20/02/2024Jewish supporters have urged Celtic to ban The Green Brigade for the "End Zionism' banner the ultras group displayed at Parkhead on Saturday .
- Celtic 'hold Liel Abada crunch talks with representatives' 19/02/2024Celtic chiefs reportedly held crunch talks with Liel Abada's representatives over his future in Glasgow today.