About The Author
Follow us on Twitter @CelticRumours.
- Scottish football suspended further until June 10 due to coronavirus crisis 09/04/2020The suspension of all football in Scotland has been extended until at least June 10 following a meeting of the Scottish Football Association board.
- How Celtic, Rangers and the rest of the Scottish Premiership will vote on SPFL's proposed league outcome 09/04/2020IT remains to be seen how the SPFL will decide to play out the 2019/20 Scottish Premiership, with league bosses taking their time over a final decision.
- Ryan Christie reveals his Celtic Player, Young Player and Goal of the Year nominations 08/04/2020THERE may be great uncertainty in football at the moment amid the continuing coronavirus crisis, but Ryan Christie doesn’t waver for a second when he is asked which one of his Celtic team mates he feels deserves to pick up their Player of the Year award.
- Neil Doncaster: SPFL will work with UEFA to resolve "complicated" Premiership predicament 08/04/2020SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster today stressed the governing body would work with UEFA in an attempt to resolve the "complicated" predicament in the Ladbrokes Premiership.
- SPFL clubs to vote on terminating lower league seasons - but only postponing the Premiership 08/04/2020SPFL clubs are to vote on a resolution recommending the termination of the 2019/20 season in the Ladbrokes Championship, Ladbrokes League 1 and Ladbrokes League 2 - with final season placings determined by points per game in league matches played to date by each club.
- Celtic hero Frank McAvennie hits back at Rangers director Alastair Johnston over title jibe 08/04/2020FRANK McAVENNIE has hit back at Rangers director Alastair Johnston after the former Ibrox chairman said Celtic could only claim half a title if the season was ended early.
- FIFA pave the way for Scottish season to be played to a finish with contract and transfer window rulings 07/04/2020FIFA have paved the way for the current season to be played to a finish this summer by agreeing to push the transfer window back and allow contracts ending on June 30 to be extended.
- Parkhead great Pat Bonner on why Celtic keeper Craig Gordon has a bright future as a coach 07/04/2020IF ONE chapter is about to close on the colourful career of Craig Gordon, former Celtic and Republic of Ireland internationalist Pat Bonner expects that another may be about to begin.