Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- Hibernian's Oli Shaw predicts another tough day for Celtic in Leith 14/12/2018HIBERNIAN striker Oli Shaw insists the Leith side can draw confidence from their recent home form against Celtic when the Premiership leaders arrive on Sunday.
- Celtic keeper Craig Gordon relieved that Rosenborg saved his blushes 13/12/2018Celtic keeper Craig Gordon has admitted that he was grateful for a reprieve after the Parkhead side squeezed through the back door to the Europa League knockout phase.
- Callum McGregor: Don't call us lucky when we got out the group with 9 points 13/12/2018Celtic midfielder Callum McGregor insisted that the Parkhead side got what they deserved as they booked a place in Monday’s Europa League draw.
- Brendan Rodgers: My squad will be even stronger by the time the Europa League last 32 matches tick round 13/12/2018BRENDAN Rodgers heaped praise last night on his players for reaching the last 32 of the Europa League for the second successive season - then said he hoped his Celtic squad would be even stronger by the time the matches come round in mid-February. Despite going down 2-1 to FC Salzburg in the final match […]
- Leigh Griffiths deserves privacy as he looks to walk a different path 13/12/2018Ask most of us who fill pages for a living and all we really want is a line.
- Rosenborg give Celtic the kiss of life as Hoops head into Europa League knockout stages 13/12/2018For much of this bizarre game it felt like Celtic were swimming underwater.
- Neil Cameron: That was the oddest night ever at Celtic Park - 5 things we learned 13/12/2018'It was literally glorious failure'.
- Celtic marks out of ten: Too many were lost against Salzburg on a night which ended well 13/12/2018Craig Gordon