Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- John Hartson: Trust in Lenny - he's the only man for a Rodgers recovery 19/03/2019I was interested to hear Neil Lennon speak of having big shoes to fill in the wake of Brendan Rodgers’ departure.
- John Hartson: Still so much more to come from Odsonne Edouard 19/03/2019Odsonne Edouard is a funny player.
- John Hartson: Filip Benkovic return is massive for Celtic 19/03/2019Having players back who have been out for a while always feels a little like getting new players in, I think.
- Oliver Burke: There was a lot of weight on my shoulders with Scotland - but I don't regret a thing 18/03/2019FOR a player who was, prematurely as it turned out, hailed as the next big thing in Scottish football when he made his record-breaking £13 million move to RB Leipzig back in 2016 it was quite a climbdown.
- Callum McGregor ready to build up fitness after coming through 90 minutes at Dens Park unscathed 18/03/2019Celtic midfielder Callum McGregor will use Scotland's European Championship qualifiers against Kazakhstan and San Marino to build up his fitness after coming through the 90 minutes at Dens Park with no ill effects. McGregor was not supposed to play the full game but ploughed on regardless as Celtic opened up a 10-point gap at the […]
- Neil Cameron: Celtic have played a blinder over Brendan Rodgers 18/03/2019IT seems that Celtic have played the Brendan Rodgers situation with the perfection of a Paul McStay pass.
- Neil Lennon "biting his nails" waiting on news from Celtic's international players 18/03/2019Neil Lennon has admitted to feeling anxious with a host of Celtic players away on international duty.
- Celtic expected to surpass financial targets after £9m Brendan Rodgers' compensation 18/03/2019Brendan Rodgers' departure to Leicester is expected Celtic to exceed their yearly financial targets.