A Podcast with Harry, Robin & Alan This weeks podcast is all about the finances of Celtic...Read More
Category: Season 2016-2017
There is nothing better after a nail biting game to be able to listen to some Celtic chat, whoever is producing it. There is nothing worse after a defeat than recording said Celtic chat so my night was on a knife edge. Not...Read More
Regular listeners of the podcast will know the outcome of the Celtic Underground Top Ten and the Samaras Award but not everyone is a podcast listener so we decided to trial out laying the podcast out as a transcript for those...Read More
This past week has seen the feel good factor kicked the the baws at Celtic Park with the stramash over the Green Brigade followed by the Rangers Fraud whitewash and then the lack lustre home performance against Rosenborg. The...Read More
So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
Scottish football is the clubs. When people refer to the SFA and SPFL, they often talk of them as some disparate body but they can only act on the instructions of their members and the members are the clubs. Specifically on day...Read More
WHY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL REBUILT, TOP TO TOE As last season developed, and Celtic progressed towards a treble that increasingly looked like it would be achieved without losing a game, the discussion in some parts of the media...Read More
Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
For the book Soccernomics, economist Stefan Szymanski wanted to understand the correlation between money spent and success on the football field. Anecdotally, he had a gut feel for the answer i.e. that the teams who spent the...Read More
Harry & The Bhoys Discuss the Definitive 2016/17 Awards The world famous Celtic Underground Top Ten is finally here. Celtic are about to kick off in the first competitive game in season 2017-18 and so we thought it...Read More
David Friel is a former journalist at The Celtic View and has previously written a Celtic Book – The Century Bhoys. If that wasn’t enough to put him off David has taken the bravery pills and dived into the world of...Read More
- Living in the shadow of The Mighty Atom: Grandson Kevin on Celtic legend Patsy Gallacher, 65 years on from his death 16/06/2018SIXTY-FIVE years ago today, one of the select few who could justifiably lay claim to the title of Celtic’s greatest ever player, died. Patsy Gallacher was described by Celtic great Jimmy McGrory as being of a higher class than any Celtic player he had ever seen, saying that “even Jimmy Johnstone, with all his talents, […]
- Lewis Morgan scorns Jack Ross reunion as he looks to make the grade at Celtic 15/06/2018New Celtic recruit Lewis Morgan has dismissed suggestions that he could hook up with former St Mirren manager Jack Ross at Sunderland on a loan deal this season. There had been reports that Ross was keen on taking the Championship Player of the Year with him to the Stadium of Light but, Morgan, who signed […]
- Make mine a treble: Celtic's Odsonne Edouard checks back in and eyes another clean sweep 15/06/2018Celtic’s record breaking striker Odsonne Edouard targeted another treble as he formally checked into the club on a permanent deal yesterday afternoon. The 20-year-old striker was in Glasgow to sign a four year contract with Celtic from PSG in a deal that will total £9m when viewed with all add-ons included.
- Celtic smash transfer record with signing of PSG striker Odsonne Edouard 15/06/2018CELTIC have broken their transfer record by completing the signing of Odsonne Edouard from PSG.
- In full: Celtic fixtures for the 2018/19 Ladbrokes Premiership season 15/06/2018Celtic's title defence will begin against Livingston
- Five big talking points for Scottish football fans on fixture release day 15/06/2018The Ladbrokes Premiership fixtures for 2018-19 were announced on Friday morning.
- Date of first Celtic v Rangers clash revealed as 2018/19 fixtures are released 15/06/2018STEVEN Gerrard’s Rangers will face cross-city rivals Celtic for the first time on 1 September at Celtic Park as the 2018/19 fixtures were released on Friday.
- Celtic on verge of sealing Odsonne Edouard on permanent deal 14/06/2018Celtic are on the verge of breaking their club record transfer fee as they prepare to announce the signing of Odsonne Edouard on a permanent deal.