A Podcast with Harry, Robin & Alan This weeks podcast is all about the finances of Celtic...Read More
Category: Season 2016-2017
There is nothing better after a nail biting game to be able to listen to some Celtic chat, whoever is producing it. There is nothing worse after a defeat than recording said Celtic chat so my night was on a knife edge. Not...Read More
Regular listeners of the podcast will know the outcome of the Celtic Underground Top Ten and the Samaras Award but not everyone is a podcast listener so we decided to trial out laying the podcast out as a transcript for those...Read More
This past week has seen the feel good factor kicked the the baws at Celtic Park with the stramash over the Green Brigade followed by the Rangers Fraud whitewash and then the lack lustre home performance against Rosenborg. The...Read More
So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
Scottish football is the clubs. When people refer to the SFA and SPFL, they often talk of them as some disparate body but they can only act on the instructions of their members and the members are the clubs. Specifically on day...Read More
WHY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL REBUILT, TOP TO TOE As last season developed, and Celtic progressed towards a treble that increasingly looked like it would be achieved without losing a game, the discussion in some parts of the media...Read More
Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
For the book Soccernomics, economist Stefan Szymanski wanted to understand the correlation between money spent and success on the football field. Anecdotally, he had a gut feel for the answer i.e. that the teams who spent the...Read More
Harry & The Bhoys Discuss the Definitive 2016/17 Awards The world famous Celtic Underground Top Ten is finally here. Celtic are about to kick off in the first competitive game in season 2017-18 and so we thought it...Read More
David Friel is a former journalist at The Celtic View and has previously written a Celtic Book – The Century Bhoys. If that wasn’t enough to put him off David has taken the bravery pills and dived into the world of...Read More
- Champions League remains key target for Celtic, says skipper Scott Brown 18/07/2018The 33-year-old has enjoyed a successful career at Parkhead since signing from Hibernian in 2007
- Ex-Celtic youngster Liam Henderson will stay in Italy despite Bari collapse 18/07/2018The former Celtic youngster is officially a free agent after former club Bari’s financial collapse earlier this week.
- Football on TV: Where to watch Celtic and Hibernian in European action this week 18/07/2018THREE Scottish clubs are in European action this week as Celtic, Rangers and Hibernian go into their second leg clashes with healthy leads.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers reluctant to let Mikey Johnston out on loan just yet 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is reluctant to allow Mikey Johnston to head out on loan just yet.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers calls for patience as he seeks to bolster squad 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has appealed for patience as the Parkhead side look to bolster their squad over the coming weeks.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown says John McGinn is a better player than he was at same age 17/07/2018Celtic captain Scott Brown has told John McGinn to be patient as the Scotland internationalist stands poised on the brink of a move to the Parkhead side.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers insists he has no intention of letting Mikey Johnston go 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers described Mikey Johnston as a "special talent" and insists he is part of his plans.
- Ex-Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson faces uncertain future as Bari are declared bankrupt 17/07/2018Henderson joined the club from Celtic in January