This week Mark Cooper joins Harry to discuss the summer transfer window which, in the usual fashion, closed without much Celtic business being done on the last day. The boys discuss whether it was good bad or indifferent and...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
MARK SHERIDAN “I’m really looking forward to meeting the Captain. Scott Brown in someone I’ve admired from a distance for a number of years. His drive, determination and quality are going to be important for me”. 23rd May,...Read More
This week Jack Lyons returns to analyse the behind the sofa game in Israel and look forward to the Champions League. Harry and Jack discuss the fearful game that was the final qualifier away leg and try to understand why we were...Read More
In 2012 Rangers went bust. Out of business. LIQUIDATED! This is a fact. There was no holding company, no incubator, no nothing. The football club had racked up debts, cheated the taxman, spent money it didn’t have and ran...Read More
Once again yesterday a Celtic player was booked for celebrating a goal – twice in two games and the only players in the SPL booked for celebrating a goal this season. So in 17 games, with 50 goals, the two Celtic games have been...Read More
- Champions League remains key target for Celtic, says skipper Scott Brown 18/07/2018The 33-year-old has enjoyed a successful career at Parkhead since signing from Hibernian in 2007
- Ex-Celtic youngster Liam Henderson will stay in Italy despite Bari collapse 18/07/2018The former Celtic youngster is officially a free agent after former club Bari’s financial collapse earlier this week.
- Football on TV: Where to watch Celtic and Hibernian in European action this week 18/07/2018THREE Scottish clubs are in European action this week as Celtic, Rangers and Hibernian go into their second leg clashes with healthy leads.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers reluctant to let Mikey Johnston out on loan just yet 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is reluctant to allow Mikey Johnston to head out on loan just yet.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers calls for patience as he seeks to bolster squad 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has appealed for patience as the Parkhead side look to bolster their squad over the coming weeks.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown says John McGinn is a better player than he was at same age 17/07/2018Celtic captain Scott Brown has told John McGinn to be patient as the Scotland internationalist stands poised on the brink of a move to the Parkhead side.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers insists he has no intention of letting Mikey Johnston go 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers described Mikey Johnston as a "special talent" and insists he is part of his plans.
- Ex-Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson faces uncertain future as Bari are declared bankrupt 17/07/2018Henderson joined the club from Celtic in January