WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE! In the darkest days of the 1990’s, pre Fergus McCann, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would stand at Ibrox and witness such an imperious performance. They may be a new club but it’s the same...Read More
Month: April 2017
This week Harry is back and joined by Hullbhoy to discuss the fabulous walk in the park victory of the Rangers. Fresh from taking off his lycra blue/green body suit, Hullbhoy discusses with Harry how good Celtic were, how bad...Read More
This Sunday, the Celtic Graves Society will host a special event to commemorate the final resting place of James Kelly, Celtic’s first ever captain. And it’s appropriate that the event falls on the 125th...Read More
This weeks podcast revisits the Celtic Graves Society event that took place last week in Prague. The work of the Celtic Graves Society in keeping the memory of former Hoops Heroes alive is amazing and never more evident than...Read More
This is is a trip that the Celtic Graves Society have been looking forward to for a very long time, commemorating the “Father of Czech Football”, Johnny Madden. The Celtic Graves Society and Odbor přátel have been...Read More
- Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths: I love shutting people up 21/09/2018Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths has warned that he plans to continue trying to "shut people up" after coming off the bench to score last night's winner for Brendan Rodgers' side.
- Celtic goalkeeper Craig Gordon hails Leigh Griffiths' after last gasp drama against Rosenborg 20/09/2018Craig Gordon last night praised the attitude and endeavour of match winner Leigh Griffiths as the striker came off the bench to give Celtic all three points against Rosenborg.
- Brendan Rodgers: A court appearance then a big European tie? Leigh Griffiths has the brain to deal with this stuff 20/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers last night revealed that he had fully expected Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths to score when he threw the striker on towards the end of their opening Europa League match with Rosenborg.
- Leigh Griffiths the hero as Celtic leave it late against Rosenborg 20/09/2018They had called for Leigh Griffiths long before he arrived. With record signing Odsonne Edouard toiling and the natives getting restless, the cry for Griffiths had gone out way before Brendan Rodgers threw on his last roll of the dice with just over 15 minutes to go of this opening Europa League game against a […]
- Celtic marks out of ten: Kieran Tierney is different class and Leigh Griffiths the saviour 20/09/2018Craig Gordon
- Celtic 1 Rosenborg 0: Five things we learned 20/09/2018WHEN YOU NEED A GOAL, YOU CAN RELY ON GRIFFITHS
- Nir Bitton back next month and Brendan Rodgers backs Scott Sinclair to come good for Celtic again 20/09/2018Brendan Rodgers has backed Scott Sinclair to rediscover the form that he showed in his inaugural season at Celtic.
- Gary Teale: He might not succeed Brown at Celtic, but McGinn will take up the midfield mantle for Scotland 19/09/2018FOR a long time, the ascension of John McGinn as the natural successor to Scott Brown in the Celtic midfield seemed pre-ordained. Alas, a bumbling summer courtship ended with the 23-year-old opting to join Aston Villa instead of the club he had supported all of his days, and where his grandfather, Jack, had been chairman.