WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE! In the darkest days of the 1990’s, pre Fergus McCann, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would stand at Ibrox and witness such an imperious performance. They may be a new club but it’s the same...Read More
Month: April 2017
This week Harry is back and joined by Hullbhoy to discuss the fabulous walk in the park victory of the Rangers. Fresh from taking off his lycra blue/green body suit, Hullbhoy discusses with Harry how good Celtic were, how bad...Read More
This Sunday, the Celtic Graves Society will host a special event to commemorate the final resting place of James Kelly, Celtic’s first ever captain. And it’s appropriate that the event falls on the 125th...Read More
This weeks podcast revisits the Celtic Graves Society event that took place last week in Prague. The work of the Celtic Graves Society in keeping the memory of former Hoops Heroes alive is amazing and never more evident than...Read More
This is is a trip that the Celtic Graves Society have been looking forward to for a very long time, commemorating the “Father of Czech Football”, Johnny Madden. The Celtic Graves Society and Odbor přátel have been...Read More
- Celtic goalkeeper Scott Bain ready to take over from Craig Gordon if needed 15/07/2018Celtic keeper Scott Bain is ready to take his place in Wednesday night’s UEFA Champions League second-leg qualifier against Alashkert if Craig Gordon fails to recover from injury in time.
- Celtic kid Mikey Johnston will seek Brendan Rodgers' advice before weighing up loan move 15/07/2018Celtic winger Mikey Johnston will have a chat with Brendan Rodgers about his role this season before weighing up the possibility of a loan move.
- Celtic's World Cup star Dedryck Boyata set for fresh contract talks when he returns to Lennoxtown 15/07/2018Celtic are expected to re-open contract talks with Belgian defender Dedryck Boyata when the 27-year-old returns to the club from his World Cup campaign.
- Celtic on song as slick Hoops gear up for Champions League test 15/07/2018The pitch looked slick but those on top of it looked every bit as adept.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers vows that any overweight player won't train with Hoops first-team 14/07/2018THE old authoritarian mode of management has long left the dressing room but the sense of fear has not. This summer, as the Celtic players headed off for respite before a punishing schedule of Champions League qualifiers, the temptation to succumb to the holiday treats would have been eyed with some trepidation.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers hopeful deal for Hibs midfielder John McGinn can be resolved 14/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is confident that a deal will be done for Hibs midfielder John McGinn without the move for the 22-year-old dragging.
- Celtic 4 Standard Liege 1: Brendan Rodgers' side stroll through pre-season friendly 14/07/2018At one point in the second period an unexpected burst of eight sprinklers doused Celtic and Standard Liege in a welcome cooling spray as they played against a backdrop of intense summer sun. But as the Parkhead side negotiated this friendly with ease, everything at the club is focused on ensuring there is no cold […]
- Celtic winger Lewis Morgan ready to seize his chance 13/07/2018If the first day of the latest chapter in Lewis Morgan’s career didn’t provide a sufficient eye-opener, the plush aircraft that carried Celtic to Armenia this week would have done it. Essentially a luxury airborne hotel, the journey with which the Parkhead side began their quest for a third successive season of European football was […]