About The Author
Follow us on Twitter @CelticRumours.
- "My time at Celtic is far from finished, believe me": Leigh Griffiths fires message to his doubters 18/01/2020LEIGH GRIFFITHS has fired a message to his doubters after scoring for Celtic in the win over Partick Thistle, telling them that his career at the club is far from over.
- Neil Lennon disappointed in penalty calls in Celtic's win over Partick Thistle 18/01/2020NEIL LENNON says that referee Alan Muir made two penalty blunders as Celtic saw off Partick Thistle at Firhill in the Scottish Cup.
- Christopher Jullien hits back at criticism of Celtic central defensive partner Kristoffer Ajer 18/01/2020CHRISTOPHER Jullien has hit back at criticism of Kristoffer Ajer and tipped his Celtic central defensive partner to silence his detractors by proving he is a top class international defender in the second half of the season.
- Christopher Jullien: The Celtic players are angry and hungry - I have seen it in their eyes 18/01/2020THIS is a time of year when many people are, by shedding a few pounds or abstaining from alcohol, striving for self-improvement, but Christopher Jullien has no intention of enrolling in anger management classes any time soon.
- Neil Lennon: Victor Wanyama is in my thoughts - but I doubt Celtic can afford him 18/01/2020NEIL Lennon has admitted he would like to bring Victor Wanyama back to Celtic this month – but stressed the Spurs midfielder’s wages and the imminent arrival of Ismaila Soro mean it is unlikely to happen.
- Partick Thistle 1 Celtic 2: Rumours of Griffiths' Celtic demise may be exaggerated as he helps holders through 18/01/2020LEIGH GRIFFITHS - with fingers in his ears - may be ignoring the noise, but there’s no ignoring Celtic’s number nine.
- Ex-postwoman Chloe Craig delighted Celtic have delivered pro dream 18/01/2020Until now the motto of any female player in Scotland might have been ‘don’t give up the day job.’
- Davie Hay: Leigh Griffiths has to grasp ideal opportunity against Partick Thistle 18/01/2020THERE is a possibility that the arrival of Patryk Klimala at Celtic may mean that Leigh Griffiths and Vakoun Issouf Bayo – or perhaps both – will look to get out of the club and get some games this month.