There is a huge statistical anomaly in Scottish football where the differential in penalties (i.e. the difference between penalties conceded and penalties received) is plus 33 for Rangers over the past 5 seasons. You would expect it to be positive for successful teams, but it is only +8 for Celtic over the same five season window.Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Ange Postecoglou in 'no minute wasted' Celtic intensity marker 04/02/2023Everyone who knows anything about Scottish football will recognise how successful, determined and hungry his Hoops players are.
- Chris Sutton slates Rangers boss Michael Beale for Celtic remarks 04/02/2023Chris Sutton has slated Michael Beale for "lacking class" following his recent comments about Celtic.
- St Johnstone vs Celtic: Stream, TV channel, kick-off and team news 04/02/2023Celtic head to McDiarmid Park Perth this weekend as they aim to keep up their impressive run in the Scottish Premiership.
- Celtic keeper Joe Hart reflects on 20 years since key career moment 04/02/2023The 35-year-old keeper hasn't forgotten his humble beginnings at Shrewsbury Town.
- Ange Postecoglou won't limit Celtic by setting Brendan Rodgers target 03/02/2023The Premiership leaders can still surpass the 106 points racked up by Rodgers' invincible side in 2016/17.
- Celtic's Joe Hart on Oh Hyeon-gyu excitement amid 'special' talent 03/02/2023The South Korean international joined the Hoops in the January transfer window.
- Celtic goalkeeper Hart explains approach behind keeping clean sheets 03/02/2023The Englishman opened up as the Hoops go for their seventh successive shut-out
- Postecoglou explains how Strachan developed Hatate's game 03/02/2023The coach has been an influential figure in the midfielder's development, according to Ange Postecoglou