Adiós al número 10
by Critical Bill | Dec 6, 2020 | Articles, Season 2020-2021 | 0 |
There are loads of his goals and tricks that you can now see online but there’s one that really standouts for me. Prior to the second leg of Napoli’s UEFA Cup Final second leg away in Stuttgart, somebody pointed their camera at Maradona’s pre-match preparation. It really is the greatest warm up ever – sheer showmanship and brilliance.Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Glasgow Spurs delighted with Ange Postecoglou's imminent appointment 05/06/2023The chair of Scotland’s largest Tottenham Hotspur supporters’ group has urged his fellow fans in England to give Ange Postecoglou time to prove himself.
- Postecoglou to Tottenham state of play as Celtic exit looms 05/06/2023Ange Postecoglou is set to join Tottenham Hotspur on a two-year deal after sealing a domestic treble at Celtic.
- Brendan Rodgers 'not interested' in Celtic return 05/06/2023Former Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers is reportedly not interested in a return to Parkhead to succeed Ange Postecoglou.
- Fifth tier plans featuring Celtic & Rangers B opposed ahead of vote 05/06/2023Plans to introduce a new fifth tier of Scottish football featuring top-flight B teams have been hit by a wave of opposition in the run-up to Tuesday’s vote.
- Ange Postecoglou to Spurs Celtic compensation fee revealed 05/06/2023It's reported Tottenham will have to pay just under £5million to land Postecoglou from Celtic.
- Celtic manager latest with David Moyes in pole position with bookies 05/06/2023David Moyes has emerged as the frontrunner to replace Ange Postecoglou as Celtic manager.
- Keown questions Postecoglou's credentials as Celtic exit nears 05/06/2023It's widely reported Postecoglou has agreed terms with Spurs and looks set to take on the post in the coming days, replacing Antonio Conte who left back in March.
- Sutton reacts to Postecoglou's imminent Celtic exit with Rangers dig 05/06/2023Chris Sutton has reacted to Ange Postecoglou's imminent Celtic exit with a cheeky swipe at Rangers.