A meeting of the main Celtic supporters’ organisations was held yesterday (Saturday 4th June) to discuss the forthcoming SFA AGM. The discussion centred around the preparation of contingency plans to be activated in the event that the McLeish recommendations are not adopted in full on Tuesday. A number of proposals, reflecting the financial contribution of the Celtic support to Scottish football, were discussed and remain under consideration. The meeting called on the SFA and its member clubs to ensure that the administration of the Scottish game is modernised to ensure transparency and fairness and that integrity of sporting competition is delivered.
About The Author
Follow us on Twitter @CelticRumours.
- Ange Postecoglou says there is more to come from Kyogo once Celtic teammates get up to speed with his movement 03/12/2021NO matter how many goals Kyogo goes on to score in his Celtic career, few will be as contentious as the one he notched against Hearts on Thursday evening.
- Carl Starfelt says Celtic can't only play one way as defender lauds gutsy win over Hearts 03/12/2021CARL STARFELT says that Celtic have proven they have more than one string to their bow as they showed their mettle to see off Hearts on Thursday night.
- Ange Postecoglou urges Mikey Johnston to seize Celtic chance as he gives update on Jota injury 03/12/2021CELTIC manager Ange Postecoglou has challenged Mikey Johnston to step up to the plate and fill the void left by Jota, after the Portuguese winger was injured in Thursday night’s win over Hearts.
- Hearts winger Barrie McKay cites Rangers past as he opens up on Celtic fans throwing bottles and coins at him 03/12/2021BARRIE MCKAY has described what it was like being pelted by objects while taking a corner for Hearts at Celtic Park, saying that he was likely targeted because he used to play for Rangers.
- Ally McCoist and Chris Sutton clash over John Beaton Rangers & Celtic 'conspiracy theories' 03/12/2021ALLY MCCOIST and Celtic hero Chris Sutton clashed over refereeing 'conspiracy theories' after John Beaton's penalty decision in Rangers' win over Hibs.
- Chris Sutton says Celtic 'got away with one' with 'offside' Kyogo goal against Hearts 03/12/2021CHRIS SUTTON has claimed Celtic "got away with one" after Kyogo's controversial winner over Hearts.
- Brendan Rodgers not surprised by ex-Rangers boss Steven Gerrard's successful start in management 03/12/2021LEICESTER boss Brendan Rodgers is not surprised to see Steven Gerrard make a successful start to his managerial career.
- Celtic tipped to negotiate cut-price deal for Tottenham loanee Cameron Carter-Vickers 03/12/2021CELTIC have been tipped to negotiate a cut-price deal for Tottenham loanee Cameron Carter-Vickers.