Disappointingly neither of them asked him the burning issue of the day: “If you could be an animal which one would you choose to be?”...Read More
Author: The Celtic Underground
We understand that this will be the poster the powers that be use to encourage the hun hordes to stop all that sectarian nastiness that only a minority of them do anyway. Click on the image to see it in its full glory. ...Read More
Those of you with iTunes can click on the above logo to open the podcast, and indeed to subscribe to future programs. Those of you without iTunes should really get with the new millenium, but if you’re still plodding...Read More
THE CELTIC UNDERGROUND PODCAST: 27 NOV 2006 Right click and ‘Save link as’ to listen to mp3 in your own preferred player, or simply left click to hear the file open in your browser window. This is the first of...Read More
- Celtic legend Harry Hood dies aged 74 26/05/2019Former Celtic striker Harry Hood has died at the age of 74, the Glasgow club have confirmed.
- Hearts 1 Celtic 2: Thumbs up for Neil Lennon as Odsonne Edouard double secures historic treble treble 25/05/2019JUST before 5pm yesterday, Neil Lennon broke away from the remainder of Celtic’s backroom staff, gazed up at the posh seats at Hampden and held both thumbs aloft in the direction of the beaming Peter Lawwell and Dermot Desmond. Little did we suspect then, that like Roman emperors approving of the efforts of their gladiator, […]
- In pictures: Celtic fans celebrate Scottish Cup win 25/05/2019Click the image at the top of the article to scroll through our gallery of Celtic fans' trophy party.
- Celtic's trophy parade disrupted as fans flood streets 25/05/2019CELTIC'S trophy parade has been halted following safety concerns from the police.
- Peter Lawwell: Neil Lennon will get funds to strengthen this summer - Celtic will be stronger next season 25/05/2019PETER Lawwell, the Celtic chief executive, tonight vowed to give Neil Lennon the funds he needs to strengthen the Parkhead club’s squad this summer and insisted the treble treble winners will be even stronger next season.
- Craig Levein: I can't criticise any of my Hearts players - I'm so proud of how they performed against Celtic 25/05/2019CRAIG Levein, the Hearts manager, last night lavished praise on his players for their outstanding performance against Celtic in the William Hill Scottish Cup final and vowed to return next season and attempt to win the first trophy of his career.
- Neil Lennon poised to accept Celtic's "life-changing" offer to become the Parkhead club's manager again 25/05/2019NEIL Lennon is set to accept Celtic’s offer to become the Parkhead club’s next manager in the coming days after leading them to a William Hill Scottish Cup final triumph over Hearts and a historic treble treble.
- Gutsy Celtic fightback didn't just clinch the treble treble, it sealed Neil Lennon's future as manager 25/05/2019WITH less than 40 minutes of this exhilarating duel at Hampden remaining on the clock, Neil Lennon was facing the prospect not just of Celtic’s unprecedented winning run coming crashing to an end, but also of another manager being brought in to replace him.