- Stuart Armstrong praises Steve Clarke for call explaining omission, as he vows to always accept Scotland's call 14/11/2019WHEN players pull out of international squads, the reaction is instant, the speculation over their apparent injuries is frenzied, and their commitment is questioned. When they go above and beyond for the national cause, you might not hear about it at all.
- John Hartson says Celtic should be braced for big money Odsonne Edouard bids. 14/11/2019THE ongoing travails of Leigh Griffiths and the injury woes of Vakoun Issouf Bayo have meant that Celtic’s reliance on Odsonne Edouard have become even more pronounced in recent weeks. So much so, that it may cause their fans a shudder to think where they might be without him.
- Celtic's Lee O'Connor gets assist on Ireland debut 14/11/2019CELTIC defender Lee O'Connor made an instant impact on his Ireland debut as he set up a goal in his country's 3-1 win over New Zealand.
- 10 Premiership bargains that clubs could approach in January 14/11/2019EVERYONE loves a bargain, and football clubs are no different.
- Kieran Tierney available for Arsenal squad despite missing Scotland's Euro 2020 qualifiers 14/11/2019Kieran Tierney should be available for selection for Arsenal’s match against Southampton next Saturday despite being left out of the squad for the Euro 2020 qualifiers.
- Virgil van Dijk recalls wondering if Scott Brown was as 'crazy' on and off field as he pondered Celtic move 14/11/2019Ex-Celtic star Virgil van Dijk has remembered wondering if Scott Brown would be as "crazy" off-field as he was on the pitch as he pondered signing for the Hoops.
- Leicester City 'won't move' for Rangers' Alfredo Morelos or Celtic's Kris Ajer despite being linked with pair 14/11/2019Leicester City will not move for Rangers star Alfredo Morelos or Celtic's Kris Ajer despite speculation linking them with the pair, according to reports.
- Celtic's Kris Ajer hails Lazio win as biggest of his career and credits fans for 'crazy' atmosphere 14/11/2019Celtic defender Kristoffer Ajer insisted their win in Lazio was the biggest game of his career so far as he paid tribute to the club’s supporters.