- John Kennedy: Double Treble the pinnacle of my career so far 26/05/2018JOHN Kennedy admitted he finds it difficult to comprehend everything Celtic have achieved in the last two seasons and attributed the remarkable success to the relentless mind-set of the players.
- Patrick Roberts: I'll always feel part of the Celtic Family 26/05/2018PATRICK Roberts arrived at Celtic as a relatively unknown 18-year-old, but during his two-and-a-half-years in Glasgow, he established himself as a huge talent who became a firm favourite with fans.
- Celtic Raise Serious Concerns Over Parking Proposals 25/05/2018CELTIC Football Club plan to meet with Glasgow City Council in relation to the issue of car parking around Celtic Park on matchdays.
- Pre-match Food collection anything but a wash-out against Killie 25/05/2018AS the rain poured down pre-match against Kilmarnock on Wednesday, May 9, around 20 volunteers from five foodbanks braved the conditions
- Giant Double Treble open-top bus poster in this week's Celtic View 25/05/2018IN this week's Celtic View we are giving an amazing GIANT A2 Double Treble winners' open-top bus poster away FREE with each issue.
- The genius of Jock Stein brought European Cup back to Paradise 25/05/2018IT wasn't all that long before 1967, only a couple of seasons in fact, that proclaiming Celtic as 'Champions of Scotland' seemed nothing more than a pipedream.
- Tom Boyd hails contribution of home-grown Hoops hero 25/05/2018CELTIC great Tom Boyd has hailed Callum McGregor's big-game mentality after the midfielder's stunner in the Scottish Cup final helped the Hoops seal a historic Double Treble.
- Thursday, May 25, 1967 - the day that history was made in Lisbon 25/05/2018As dawn broke over the Portuguese capital on Thursday, May 25, 1967, the stage was set for Celtic to make history