- Listen: Can Hearts cause an upset in the Scottish Cup final? 24/05/2019On this week's episode of the Herald and Times Sport podcast, James is joined by Neil Cameron and Graeme McGarry.
- The Bulletin: Rangers target turns down contract at current club | Benitez declines talks with European clubs | Lustig to leave Celtic? 24/05/2019A Rangers target has turned down a contract offer at his current club, adding speculation about his future, Rafa Benitez has turned down talks from other European clubs, and Mikael Lustig could be leaving Celtic.
- How Brendan Rodgers, Martin O'Neill and Gordon Strachan are aiding Neil Lennon’s treble treble bid 23/05/2019NEIL Lennon has amassed a wealth of experience as a manager since he first stepped into the dugout at Celtic nine years ago and enjoyed a fair degree of success to boot.
- Scott Sinclair hails Brendan Rodgers' replacement Neil Lennon as Celtic immortality looms 23/05/2019OF all the players in the Celtic squad, Scott Sinclair was the one who should have been most affected when Brendan Rodgers suddenly departed for Leicester City back in February.
- Laid back Neil Lennon planning lads' break in Marbella - not Parkhead unveiling as Celtic manager 23/05/2019NEIL Lennon last night insisted the outcome of the William Hill Scottish Cup final tomorrow will have no bearing on his future as Celtic manager.
- Celtic winger James Forrest completes personal treble by winning Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Year 23/05/2019JAMES Forrest has completed a personal treble by adding the Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Season award to the PFA Scotland and Scottish Football Writers' Association prizes he has already collected.
- The Bulletin: Rangers to seal move for Sporting Lisbon youngster | Celtic keen on Dutch playmaker 23/05/2019Rangers are set to complete the signing of Sporting Lisbon midfielder Umaro Balde, Fortuna Sittard’s Mark Diemers is a target for Celtic and Steve Clarke has appointed his Scotland assistant manager.
- Kieran Tierney: Celtic are in this great position thanks to Neil Lennon 22/05/2019THE first time Kieran Tierney appeared on television just so happened to be on one of the worst days of Neil Lennon’s life.