In July 1997, almost 20 years ago to the day, I was on holiday in Dublin. Wim Jansen had just...Read More
Author: St Anthony
- Robert Pires backs Celtic's French connection to follow Moussa Dembele into the big leagues 17/10/2018ODSONNE EDOUARD and Olivier Ntcham can follow Moussa Dembele by excelling at Celtic and winning a move to one of Europe’s major leagues, according to Robert Pires.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown will draw on experience of Neil Lennon as Brendan Rodgers as he looks to coaching future 17/10/2018There was a brief pause as Celtic captain Scott Brown pondered the question; how would Brown the manager deal with Brown the player?
- Celtic defender Jack Hendry: The toughest six months of my career will make me a better player 16/10/2018He's been the subject of heavy criticism for his part in Celtic’s defensive frailties in high profile games.
- John McGinn insists it's time for Scotland to "puff out their chest" as they prepare for Albania next month 16/10/2018If, indeed, adversity does not build character but rather reveal it then Scotland might fancy there cannot be too many more layers to go before their chrysalis is complete.
- Celtic's James Forrest ready to do battle with Hibs as Parkhead side aim to get back on top 16/10/2018Celtic winger James Forrest has urged Brendan Rodgers’ side to “come alive” as they prepare for a demanding run of domestic and European games.
- John Hartson: Celtic will be kicking themselves over the Dedryck Boyata situation 15/10/2018'He's been one of Celtic’s best players'.
- John Hartson: If I was James Forrest, I'd be taking the hump with Scotland - he's got every right to 15/10/2018Our resident Celtic hero on all the action from Parkhead.
- John Hartson: Griffiths has nothing to prove to anyone - expect Rodgers 15/10/2018'McLeish was a bit naïve in the whole affair'.