I must confess to relating pop songs to Celtic games. As soon as I hear a song on radio then I get...Read More
Month: October 2019
- Ralf Hasenhuttl rules out Southampton recall for Celtic's Fraser Forster 12/12/2019SOUTHAMPTON manager Ralph Hasenhuttl has ruled out an early return for goalkeeper Fraser Forster from his loan spell at Celtic.
- Kieran Tierney thanks fans for support after shoulder injury rules Arsenal star out for lengthy spell 12/12/2019Kieran Tierney has thanked fans for their support after he was ruled out of action with a dislocated shoulder.
- Boli Bolingoli reveals cousin Jordan Lukaku is begging Celtic to help send Lazio through 11/12/2019BOLI BOLINGOLI says that Celtic will be playing for their own pride against Cluj tonight, but the full-back has an added incentive to get a result in Romania.
- Olivier Ntcham fights back from the brink at Celtic to captain club in Cluj 11/12/2019WHEN Neil Lennon was told of Olivier Ntcham’s ill-judged comments in the French press about wanting to leave Celtic in the summer, you would have got long odds on the midfielder ever pulling on the hoops again, never mind the armband.
- Nobody at Celtic is writing off Leigh Griffiths, as Neil Lennon denies striker is playing to save his career with club 11/12/2019NEIL LENNON says that nobody at Celtic is writing off Leigh Griffiths as he backed the striker to get back to his best.
- Cluj manager Dan Petrescu says Celtic can go all the way in Europa League 11/12/2019CLUJ manager Dan Petrescu has tipped Celtic to go on and win the Europa League ahead of the meeting between the sides in Romania this evening.
- Chelsea 'considering swoop' for ex-Celtic star Moussa Dembele which would net Hoops cash windfall 11/12/2019Chelsea are considering a move for Moussa Dembele after their transfer ban was lifted, according to reports.
- Karamoko Dembele trains with Celtic first-team ahead of Cluj Europa League clash 11/12/2019Karamoko Dembele trained with Celtic's first-team ahead of tomorrow evening's Europa League clash with Cluj in Romania.