Celtic have a league cup semi final coming up over the weekend and we have brought Hullbhoy in from out of cold storage to give us his insight. First up Hullbhoy and Harry discuss the performance of the team under Ronny and...Read More
Tag: Celtic FC
This week Harry has a long range podcast with a guest who’s packed more into the last 25 years than many would pack into 2 lifetimes – former … well former many things including; Wannabe footballer, Model, Boy...Read More
Lachie Mor is back in the house and Harry & Lachie discuss the ghost of Celtic Past, Presnet & Future and conclude that it’s always good to support the hoops. The bhoys discuss the recent performances where a...Read More
1978-79 was a season like no other, marking the end of an era and transition to a different world in more ways than one. Jock Stein had managed Celtic for the final time and his European Cup winning captain was to take over the...Read More
15 Minutes in last night and we were praying that it be no worse than 3-0 by half-time. 25 minutes in and we were making comparisons with PSG; being played off the park by a team exhibiting exactly the style of play our manager...Read More
We all have our gut feel as to what would make Scottish football better, or specifically what would enhance Celtic. With the arrival of the web and then social media we can all expend our opinions on this (me along with many...Read More
With all the shenanigans of the last few weeks, in fact with everything that has gone on at Celtic since the departure of Neil Lennon Harry decided it was time for a podcast discussing the brief season so far. Who better to join...Read More
I was once at a seminar with leading hotelier Maurice Taylor. He talked about training within the service industry and how (at the time) many of his competitors thought it was useless – a trade made up mainly of students and...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by another star of the hoops from the late 70’s and early 80’s, Davie Provan. For the 40 somethings and upwards Davie was an excellent winger who (along with Murdo McLeod) was able to...Read More
By Lachie Mor As most of my friends are aware, I had, over the last week to go under the knife to address some serious Heart problems. Fortunately down to the skill, patience and dedication of the staff at the Cardiac Unit in...Read More
This week St Anthony returns with another former Celtic star from many of our youths – Mike Conroy. Mike signed for Celtic in 1978 and scored on his debut – unfortunately that was a 4-1 defeat to Hibs. Mike was at...Read More
This week St Anthony joins Harry Brady to discuss all things Celtic, the season past, manager past and the manager future. At the time of recording the two gents had a good idea that Ronny Deila would be the next Celtic manager,...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- McGregor makes Johnston Celtic man of the match suggestion 03/12/2023Callum McGregor makes Mikey Johnston Celtic man of the match suggestion.
- Rodgers in 'angriest I've been at half time' Celtic rant 03/12/2023Brendan Rodgers in 'angriest I've ever been' Celtic half-time rant.
- Celtic captain McGregor details Rodgers 'character' discussion 03/12/2023Celtic captain Callum McGregor has detailed the Brendan Rodgers "character" discussion that helped spark their comeback against St Johnstone.
- St Johnstone 1 Celtic 3: Comeback win for the champions 03/12/2023St Johnstone 1 Celtic 3: The champions come from behind to secure victory.
- Sutton brands Boyd a 'fool' in on-air Celtic argument 03/12/2023Kris Boyd branded a 'fool' by Chris Sutton in on-air Celtic spat.
- Brendan Rodgers names Celtic starting XI for St Johnstone clash 03/12/2023Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has named his team to take on St Johnstone in the Scottish Premiership.
- Brendan Rodgers provides David Turnbull Celtic contract update 02/12/2023Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has rejected criticism aimed at the club's board of directors as he provided an update on David Turnbull's contract status.
- Luis Palma in agreement with Rodgers over Celtic transfer comments 02/12/2023Luis Palma admits it’s tough to argue with Brendan Rodgers’ assertion that Celtic need greater quality to compete in the Champions League.
- Aberdeen Women hit for unlucky thirteen as Celtic Women complete a record-breaking scoreline
- Celtic Women advance to the SWPL Cup semi-final after a massive win over city rivals, Glasgow City
- Be careful what you wish for
- STOP ME IF YOU’VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE
- Win Tickets for an evening with Martin O’Neill
- Celtic ease past Dundee in 3-0 win