This Wednesday, Graham Spiers is hosting an evening with Martin O’Neill. Listening to a chat...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
There is a huge statistical anomaly in Scottish football where the differential in penalties (i.e. the difference between penalties conceded and penalties received) is plus 33 for Rangers over the past 5 seasons. You would expect it to be positive for successful teams, but it is only +8 for Celtic over the same five season window.Read More
- Brendan Rodgers provides Cameron Carter-Vickers Celtic injury update 03/10/2023The USA international has been put of action since August.
- Rodgers highlights Celtic Champions League advantage over Lazio 03/10/2023He feels one aspect in particular could be crucial in the Parkhead clash.
- Celtic boss Rodgers 'saddened' by Beale Rangers sacking 03/10/2023The Celtic manager has candidly opened up on his thoughts following the 43-year-old's sacking by the Ibrox club.
- Celtic vs Lazio: TV channel, live stream & kick-off time 03/10/2023The Scottish champions are back on home soil on matchday two and they will fancy their chances of getting some points on the board.
- Celtic hero Brown pays tribute to Rogic after retirement announcement 03/10/2023The two played together for several seasons at Parkhead.
- The Lazio European hoodoo that gives Celtic Champions League hope 03/10/2023The Italian giants have struggled on the road in Europe.
- Real Sociedad detail Kieran Tierney injury blow after derby clash 03/10/2023The on loan Arsenal defender was taken off during his side's 3-0 win in the Basque derby against Athletic Bilbao at the weekend.
- Celtic and Australia hero Tom Rogic announces retirement from football 03/10/2023The former Australian international enjoyed a hugely successful period in Glasgow that saw him win six league titles, five Scottish Cups and five League Cups.