It is clear that the only way to grow the club and make us relevant is by competing on the european stage and it is by that standard that our present custodians have failed miserably.Read More
Author: Harry Brady
If we have £5m to spend on the midfield, and the manager plays 3 in the middle and we already have 4 “1st team ready” midfielders, then spend all £5m on one player. If you spend that £5m on 3 players when there’s one spot, none get the requisite game time, none will develop, and you have just wasted £5m.Read More
Analytics alone cannot win a title or make a club an elite trading team. You need to understand the rules of the game, set a strategic target, and engage the adage of working smarter, not harder.Read More
Scottish football is ripe for English Elite Club acquisition. The issue for us is, would the added competition here be a detriment or a benefit, and would the long-term benefits of us being allowed multi-cloud ownership overseas outweigh any challenge we may face by having a greater competition to a domestic dominance here?Read More
- Former Celtic defender opens up on Adam Idah advice 20/02/2024Former Celtic defender Shane Duffy has opened up on the advice he gave fellow Ireland international Adam Idah after his loan move to the Hoops.
- Dembele looks back on Celtic years fondly as he makes Rangers claim 20/02/2024Karamoko Dembele has opened up on his time at Celtic, confirming he has fond memories of life in Glasgow.
- Celtic 'interested' in transfer for former Hibs loanee 20/02/2024Celtic 'interested' in transfer for former Hibs loanee.
- Rangers 'not a good team', says Celtic hero Frank McAvennie 20/02/2024Frank McAvennie says Rangers are 'not a good team' as Celtic hero sticks boot in.
- Moyes to Celtic theory sparked amid fan criticism of Rodgers 20/02/2024David Moyes to Celtic theory sparked amid criticism of Brendan Rodgers.
- Chris Sutton branded 'pathetic' over Celtic change of tune 20/02/2024Chris Sutton branded 'pathetic' over Celtic change of tune.
- Celtic urged to ban The Green Brigade for 'End Zionism' banner 20/02/2024Jewish supporters have urged Celtic to ban The Green Brigade for the "End Zionism' banner the ultras group displayed at Parkhead on Saturday .
- Celtic 'hold Liel Abada crunch talks with representatives' 19/02/2024Celtic chiefs reportedly held crunch talks with Liel Abada's representatives over his future in Glasgow today.