This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Celtic defender Christopher Jullien 'attracting interest' from France 19/05/2022CELTIC outcast Christopher Jullien could be heading back to France this summer, according to reports.
- Ex-Celtic ace Moussa Dembele brutally trolls Rangers over Europa League final defeat 18/05/2022MOUSSA DEMBELE wasted little time in aiming a brutal dig at Rangers over their agonising Europa League final loss.
- Anthony Ralston hoping to cap fairytale season with Celtic by helping Scotland to the World Cup 18/05/2022IT is little wonder that while he and many of his Celtic teammates are currently enjoying a bit of well-earned down-time, Anthony Ralston doesn’t really want this season to end.
- Liel Abada shoots down question over Celtic future 18/05/2022CELTIC winger Liel Abada enjoyed a stellar debut campaign in Scotland - but the Israeli insists he is not thinking about leaving Parkhead anytime soon.
- Nir Bitton delighted to leave Celtic ‘on a high’ after helping Ange Postecoglou's side to Premiership crown 18/05/2022Nir Bitton is delighted he was able to leave Celtic on a high after nine trophy-laden years at the club.
- Glasgow Celtic stars share photos as they enjoy holiday in Ibiza 18/05/2022CELTIC stars have been sharing photos of their holiday to Ibiza following their last game this season.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis says nowhere compares to Celtic Park as he looks forward to 'crazy' Champions League nights 17/05/2022GIORGOS GIAKOUMAKIS is savouring the prospect of playing at Celtic Park on a Champions League night, saying that the experience will eclipse even the fervour of the famed atmospheres in his homeland.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis on why the best is yet to come from him and Celtic, as top scorer eyes up partnership with Kyogo 17/05/2022THERE was a common theme to the messages coming out of the jubilant Celtic dressing room on Saturday following the thumping of Motherwell that neatly bookended their Premiership title triumph.