When I think of the most memorable games during my time supporting Celtic there are a few obvious...Read More
Category: Season 2012-2013
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Recently Jim Spence has gone on the trail of the potential of Scottish Clubs playing competitively against English clubs. This follows from recent statements by our own Peter Lawwell about the growing disparity between the...Read More
There was a time when Scotland had the same type of managerial diddy-go-round to be found in the English Championship: manager fired because the club wants to go to the “next level”, he gets a job with a mid-table club with...Read More
- "My time at Celtic is far from finished, believe me": Leigh Griffiths fires message to his doubters 18/01/2020LEIGH GRIFFITHS has fired a message to his doubters after scoring for Celtic in the win over Partick Thistle, telling them that his career at the club is far from over.
- Neil Lennon disappointed in penalty calls in Celtic's win over Partick Thistle 18/01/2020NEIL LENNON says that referee Alan Muir made two penalty blunders as Celtic saw off Partick Thistle at Firhill in the Scottish Cup.
- Christopher Jullien hits back at criticism of Celtic central defensive partner Kristoffer Ajer 18/01/2020CHRISTOPHER Jullien has hit back at criticism of Kristoffer Ajer and tipped his Celtic central defensive partner to silence his detractors by proving he is a top class international defender in the second half of the season.
- Christopher Jullien: The Celtic players are angry and hungry - I have seen it in their eyes 18/01/2020THIS is a time of year when many people are, by shedding a few pounds or abstaining from alcohol, striving for self-improvement, but Christopher Jullien has no intention of enrolling in anger management classes any time soon.
- Neil Lennon: Victor Wanyama is in my thoughts - but I doubt Celtic can afford him 18/01/2020NEIL Lennon has admitted he would like to bring Victor Wanyama back to Celtic this month – but stressed the Spurs midfielder’s wages and the imminent arrival of Ismaila Soro mean it is unlikely to happen.
- Partick Thistle 1 Celtic 2: Rumours of Griffiths' Celtic demise may be exaggerated as he helps holders through 18/01/2020LEIGH GRIFFITHS - with fingers in his ears - may be ignoring the noise, but there’s no ignoring Celtic’s number nine.
- Ex-postwoman Chloe Craig delighted Celtic have delivered pro dream 18/01/2020Until now the motto of any female player in Scotland might have been ‘don’t give up the day job.’
- Davie Hay: Leigh Griffiths has to grasp ideal opportunity against Partick Thistle 18/01/2020THERE is a possibility that the arrival of Patryk Klimala at Celtic may mean that Leigh Griffiths and Vakoun Issouf Bayo – or perhaps both – will look to get out of the club and get some games this month.