When I think of the most memorable games during my time supporting Celtic there are a few obvious...Read More
Category: Season 2012-2013
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Recently Jim Spence has gone on the trail of the potential of Scottish Clubs playing competitively against English clubs. This follows from recent statements by our own Peter Lawwell about the growing disparity between the...Read More
There was a time when Scotland had the same type of managerial diddy-go-round to be found in the English Championship: manager fired because the club wants to go to the “next level”, he gets a job with a mid-table club with...Read More
- UEFA pass buck to SPFL on how to finish Premiership season 29/03/2020THE decision on how to complete the 2019/20 season will have to be made by individual league bodies, according to UEFA's vice-president.
- Callum McGregor on how Celtic raised their game after Rangers defeat 29/03/2020CALLUM McGREGOR says that the hunger and desire that manager Neil Lennon has fostered in his squad has allowed the champions to pull away from Rangers in the race for the title.
- SPFL club call for current league standings to be made final 29/03/2020Cowdenbeath have called for the Scottish Professional Football League to declare final placings as they stand to help clubs financially.
- UEFA set deadline for resumption of fixtures if season is to have chance of being concluded 28/03/2020UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin has set the end of June as the deadline for the resumption of the Scottish Premiership if the current league season is to have any chance of being concluded.
- Celtic, Rangers and Motherwell receive larger cash payouts as top-six spots guaranteed, says Burrows 28/03/2020Celtic, Rangers and Motherwell received larger payouts than other Premiership clubs because they cannot finish below the top six, 'Well chief Alan Burrows has said.
- Callum McGregor pinpoints moment in Celtic history which inspired him to become Hoops star 28/03/2020Callum McGregor has pinpointed Shunsuke Nakamura's wondergoal against Manchester United in the Champions League as the moment he knew he HAD to be a Celtic star.
- Football secondary for Celtic manager Neil Lennon as he applauds real heroes 27/03/2020IN so-called ‘normal’ times, Neil Lennon has been well used to accepting the acclaim of his adoring crowd. He was only too happy therefore to return the favour this week as he applauded those he considers to be the real heroes during this time of global crisis.
- Neil Lennon urges those who are struggling to speak up as he admits concerns over Celtic players 27/03/2020NEIL LENNON admits he is worried about the mental welfare of his players during the football shutdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic, and he has urged anyone who is struggling to speak up.