- SPFL urged to introduce Premiership reserve teams into regionalised lower leagues in radical shake-up 04/04/2020WHEN Gordon Smith first floated his revolutionary plan to regionalise the lower leagues and incorporate top flight reserve sides into the new-look structure during his time as SFA chief executive he was disappointed by the response.
- Ex-Parkhead defender Glenn Loovens on the Holy Trinity behind Celtic's quest for Nine-In-A-Row 04/04/2020MUCH had changed when Glenn Loovens made an emotional return to Parkhead for the Ladbrokes Premiership match against St Mirren the week before the shutdown was imposed last month.
- Glenn Loovens hoping to help old club Celtic land new signings - as a European talent scout 04/04/2020GLENN Loovens has pledged to help his former club Celtic land signings from across Europe - in his new role as a talent scout.
- Kenny Miller insists Celtic could be caught by Rangers 03/04/2020KENNY MILLER believes the Scottish campaign should be completed, insisting it cannot be taken for granted that Celtic would have marched to the title.
- Ex-Premiership defender calls for SPFL to follow Belgium's example 03/04/2020FREDERIC FRANS has urged Scottish football to follow Belgium’s lead by declaring Celtic champions and embracing Premiership reconstruction.
- SFA and SPFL warned by UEFA that cancelling competitions now is 'premature' and 'unjustified' 03/04/2020THE SFA and SPFL have been warned that cancelling competitions due to the coronavirus pandemic at this stage is “premature” and “unjustified”.
- QPR manager and ex-Rangers boss Mark Warburton wades into Celtic title debate 03/04/2020FORMER Rangers boss Mark Warburton says that any Celtic fans that are being honest with themselves will admit that Neil Lennon's side should have to play out the rest of the season to be named champions - and stressed that the remaining games must be played to ensure the Premiership's integrity.
- Celtic should be crowned champions because Rangers can't catch them, says Mikael Lustig 03/04/2020MIKAEL LUSTIG has called for Celtic to be declared champions insisting that there is no way the Hoops can be caught at the top of the league.