This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Martin O'Neill says Celtic need to strengthen to make a fist of Champions League, and that Ange Postecoglou may need to be pragmatic 20/05/2022THEY may not have won the prize they coveted in the end, but even former Celtic manager Martin O’Neill is magnanimous enough to admit that Rangers’ run to the Europa League Final has given Scottish football a major boost. Now he wants Celtic to show that they too are capable of competing on the continental […]
- Jota 'agrees' Celtic deal as major update on transfer is revealed 20/05/2022IT has been reported that Jota has agreed to sign for Celtic on a permanent deal.
- Celtic's potential Champions League opponents listed 20/05/2022CELTIC's stars and management team are now on their holidays after lifting the Premiership title last week.
- Two Celtic stars called up to Japan national team as another duo miss out 20/05/2022KYOGO FURUHASHI and Daizen Maeda have been called up to the Japan national team.
- Greg Taylor charts his Celtic rise to become a leader within the dressing room, and plots next step for Ange Postecoglou's men 19/05/2022IT is a sign of both the youthful bent to the Celtic squad, and the rising status of Greg Taylor within that group, that the 24-year-old would now consider himself as one of the leaders of the dressing room.
- Tom Rogic salutes Frankfurt star with a kiss as Celtic hero reacts to Rangers losing Europa League on penalties 19/05/2022TOM ROGIC was quick to congratulate his international teammate Ajdin Hrustic after the Aussie won the Europa League with Frankfurt last night.
- Celtic defender Christopher Jullien 'attracting interest' from France 19/05/2022CELTIC outcast Christopher Jullien could be heading back to France this summer, according to reports.
- Ex-Celtic ace Moussa Dembele brutally trolls Rangers over Europa League final defeat 18/05/2022MOUSSA DEMBELE wasted little time in aiming a brutal dig at Rangers over their agonising Europa League final loss.