It’s 40 years this weekend (October 25,1980 to be precise) when Celtic played a non-descript...Read More
Author: The Celtic Underground
This picture is taken from 1979 and shows the new youthful League Champions enjoying a bit of fun...Read More
- Gordon Smith: Ange Postecoglou should take some blame but he's limited at Celtic 31/07/2021We should be reasonably pleased this week as we still have five teams in Europe. Hibernian and Aberdeen have done very well with comfortable home wins and qualification into the next round.
- Ange Postecoglou says that Celtic will be challenging for honours this term as he dismisses 'second season' theory 30/07/2021LEAGUE winning sides, or even those that can navigate Champions League qualifiers, aren’t built in a day. Particularly when you don’t yet have the proper tools at your disposal.
- Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou: 'I'm not a fragile little petal that's going to fall apart' 30/07/2021ANGE POSTECOGLOU says he is more than capable of dealing with the pressure that comes with being Celtic manager, and that he isn’t going to fall apart when he comes in for criticism.
- Efe Ambrose hails Kieran Tierney as proof to EPL that Scottish talent can cut it: 'Many will aspire to be like KT' 30/07/2021Once upon a time it was Scottish managers who were tearing up the English Premier League.
- Joe Hart breaks silence amid Celtic transfer rumours with stern 'focus' message 30/07/2021Joe Hart has issued a stern message of focus on social media despite transfer links to Celtic.
- Neil Lennon outlines Celtic 'void' as he opens up on club scouting network 30/07/2021NEIL LENNON reckons there is still a 'void' needing filled at Celtic from when Nick Hammond left the club.
- Neil Lennon: Celtic weren't ready in Champions League but Postecoglou will come good in time 30/07/2021CELTIC weren't ready to compete for a spot in the Champions League, claims Neil Lennon.
- Graeme McGarry: Honeymoon is over for Dominic McKay, Celtic CEO must now rise to Ange Postecoglou's challenge 30/07/2021"MAYBE I wasn’t clear enough". Ange Postecoglou’s words, dripping with passive aggression towards the Celtic board, following his side’s Champions League exit to FC Midtjylland on Wednesday night.