Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- Kieran Tierney could face serious competition for Arsenal berth with Gunners set to move for Kurzawa 17/01/2020Kieran Tierney could face serious competition to get into the Arsenal lineup on return from injury - with the Gunners preparing to move for Layvin Kurzawa.
- Celtic boss Neil Lennon confirms Ismaila Soro talks and hopes to unveil player this week 17/01/2020Neil Lennon has confirmed Celtic are close to signing Ismaila Soro.
- Ex-Celtic and Hibs midfielder Liam Henderson completes loan move to Empoli in Serie B 17/01/2020Former Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson has joined Empoli on loan from Hellas Verona.
- Scott Robertson scores individual effort in Celtic reserves win over Chelsea 17/01/2020Celtic's up-and-coming midfielder Scott Robertson scored a stunning individual winner for the young Hoops as they beat Chelsea in London.
- New boss Alonso admits top players have already asked him to join Celtic Women 17/01/2020Fran Alonso was schooled in Celtic by a host of its most profitable exports. The new head coach of the Parkhead women’s team learned all about his new environment by listening to Virgil van Dijk, Fraser Forster and Victor Wanyama remind Steve Davis about the dominant force in Scotland when they shared a Southampton dressing […]
- Graeme McGarry: SFA's heading ban the right call to protect our kids from dementia risk 17/01/2020THERE are many sticks out there with which to beat the Scottish Football Association. Take your pick. The cost of football for fans? Go ahead. Their seeming reluctance to tackle the sectarianism that still blights our game? Sure, take a pop. There’s plenty of low-hanging fruit there just ripe for the picking.
- Hickey linked with AC Milan | Celtic target Bruno quits Cruzeiro 16/01/2020HEARTS left-back Aaron Hickey has reportedly caught the eye of Italian giants AC Milan, Celtic target Fabricio Bruno has cancelled his contract at Cruzeiro after a legal dispute and Rangers' Greg Docherty looks set to seal a loan move to Sunderland.
- Patryck Klimala says he knocked back Italian giants to sign for Celtic 16/01/2020PATRYK KLIMALA has revealed that he knocked back a host of offers from other clubs, including big clubs in Italy, to sign for Celtic.