Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- SPFL urged to introduce Premiership reserve teams into regionalised lower leagues in radical shake-up 04/04/2020WHEN Gordon Smith first floated his revolutionary plan to regionalise the lower leagues and incorporate top flight reserve sides into the new-look structure during his time as SFA chief executive he was disappointed by the response.
- Ex-Parkhead defender Glenn Loovens on the Holy Trinity behind Celtic's quest for Nine-In-A-Row 04/04/2020MUCH had changed when Glenn Loovens made an emotional return to Parkhead for the Ladbrokes Premiership match against St Mirren the week before the shutdown was imposed last month.
- Glenn Loovens hoping to help old club Celtic land new signings - as a European talent scout 04/04/2020GLENN Loovens has pledged to help his former club Celtic land signings from across Europe - in his new role as a talent scout.
- Kenny Miller insists Celtic could be caught by Rangers 03/04/2020KENNY MILLER believes the Scottish campaign should be completed, insisting it cannot be taken for granted that Celtic would have marched to the title.
- Ex-Premiership defender calls for SPFL to follow Belgium's example 03/04/2020FREDERIC FRANS has urged Scottish football to follow Belgium’s lead by declaring Celtic champions and embracing Premiership reconstruction.
- SFA and SPFL warned by UEFA that cancelling competitions now is 'premature' and 'unjustified' 03/04/2020THE SFA and SPFL have been warned that cancelling competitions due to the coronavirus pandemic at this stage is “premature” and “unjustified”.
- QPR manager and ex-Rangers boss Mark Warburton wades into Celtic title debate 03/04/2020FORMER Rangers boss Mark Warburton says that any Celtic fans that are being honest with themselves will admit that Neil Lennon's side should have to play out the rest of the season to be named champions - and stressed that the remaining games must be played to ensure the Premiership's integrity.
- Celtic should be crowned champions because Rangers can't catch them, says Mikael Lustig 03/04/2020MIKAEL LUSTIG has called for Celtic to be declared champions insisting that there is no way the Hoops can be caught at the top of the league.