Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
- Celtic vs St Johnstone: Is game on TV? What channel, can I watch for free and team news 05/12/2020Celtic are set to take on St Johnstone in league action this weekend as they aim to return to the win column.
- Andy Considine says Aberdeen can split Rangers and Celtic in Premiership title race 05/12/2020Aberdeen star Andy Considine reckons his side can split the Old Firm this season.
- Si Ferry: Paolo Di Canio flicking the vickies a far cry from Gary Holt's quiet exit 05/12/2020It’s a sad time in Scottish football as the first manager in the Premiership leaves his post. It was a big shock to hear that it came at the Tony Macaroni Stadium, where it seemed like they had one of the nicest guys in football doing a great job.
- Celtic winger Jimmy Delaney : One of the best loved Celts of all time 05/12/2020Described as ‘one of the best loved Celts of all time’, winger Jimmy Delaney helped his club become a major force in Scottish football in the 1930s.
- 'We're not a million miles away': Neil Lennon says Celtic are close to being a real force once again 04/12/2020NEIL LENNON knows only too well that in Glasgow, being second to your city rivals is a million miles away from being satisfactory. So too is he acutely aware that Celtic’s recent record of two wins from 11 matches is a million miles away from being remotely acceptable to the club’s supporters.
- Celtic braced for further protests as Neil Lennon tells disgruntled fans it is the last thing club needs 04/12/2020CELTIC are bracing themselves for further protests against manager Neil Lennon and the club hierarchy when they take on St Johnstone tomorrow at Celtic Park.
- Green Brigade unveil banner at Celtic Park taking aim at Neil Lennon, Dermot Desmond and Peter Lawwell 04/12/2020CELTIC supporter group the Green Brigade have slammed senior members at Parkhead, claiming that there is 'no connection' between the club and its fans.
- Celtic erect new fencing measures ahead of St Johnstone clash following furious protests 04/12/2020Celtic have erected new fencing measures ahead of this weekend's home clash against St Johnstone.