Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
- Ryan Christie not taking place in Celtic's starting XI for granted as he looks to impress Neil Lennon 09/07/2020AT the age of 25, and having overcome the injury problems that hampered his attempts to establish himself at Celtic, Ryan Christie could have been forgiven for thinking he had finally come of age at the club during the last campaign.
- Scott Brown admits Celtic will miss the fans that drive them, as he challenges players to drive themselves 09/07/2020GIVEN that opposition players routinely reference the Celtic Park crowd in their post-match interviews as a factor that has figured in them losing there, it stands to reason that Celtic themselves may suffer more than most when that advantage is denied to them once the season kicks off.
- Celtic sell over 50,000 season tickets ahead of 10-in-row bid 09/07/2020CELTIC have sold an incredible 50,000 season tickets ahead of their 10-in-a-row bid.
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard needs to stop with 'excuses' and end Celtic's 10-in-a-row run, says Chris Sutton 09/07/2020CHRIS SUTTON has urged Steven Gerrard to "stop coming up with excuses" ahead of a huge season for the Ibrox side.
- Scottish transfer news as it happened: AC Milan 'want' Celtic's Ajer and Kamberi eyes permanent Rangers move 09/07/2020Join us for all the latest transfer news and gossip right here.
- AC Milan target Celtic star Kristoffer Ajer in £75m summer spending spree 09/07/2020AC MILAN are reportedly plotting a summer swoop for Kristoffer Ajer as part of a £75million spending spree.
- Academy football at Premiership clubs set for September return after crunch SFA talks with 'Elite' chiefs 09/07/2020Club academy football looks set for a full return by the end of September, it is understood, after the SFA held discussions with the Elite Heads of Academies last week.
- Scottish Government tell Celtic and Rangers it is 'too soon to say' whether fans will be able to attend Old Firm game 08/07/2020IT is far from certain whether supporters will be able to attend the first Old Firm fixture of the season, after the Scottish Government said it is too early to predict whether it will be safe for fans to attend games by October.