Category: Season 2016-2017
There is nothing better after a nail biting game to be able to listen to some Celtic chat, whoever is producing it. There is nothing worse after a defeat than recording said Celtic chat so my night was on a knife edge. Not...Read More
Regular listeners of the podcast will know the outcome of the Celtic Underground Top Ten and the Samaras Award but not everyone is a podcast listener so we decided to trial out laying the podcast out as a transcript for those...Read More
This past week has seen the feel good factor kicked the the baws at Celtic Park with the stramash over the Green Brigade followed by the Rangers Fraud whitewash and then the lack lustre home performance against Rosenborg. The...Read More
So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
Scottish football is the clubs. When people refer to the SFA and SPFL, they often talk of them as some disparate body but they can only act on the instructions of their members and the members are the clubs. Specifically on day...Read More
WHY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL REBUILT, TOP TO TOE As last season developed, and Celtic progressed towards a treble that increasingly looked like it would be achieved without losing a game, the discussion in some parts of the media...Read More
Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
For the book Soccernomics, economist Stefan Szymanski wanted to understand the correlation between money spent and success on the football field. Anecdotally, he had a gut feel for the answer i.e. that the teams who spent the...Read More
Harry & The Bhoys Discuss the Definitive 2016/17 Awards The world famous Celtic Underground Top Ten is finally here. Celtic are about to kick off in the first competitive game in season 2017-18 and so we thought it...Read More
- St Johnstone players told to travel to Parkhead for Celtic match in cars to avoid pre-final Covid-19 outbreak 09/05/2021CALLUM Davidson has banned his St Johnstone players from travelling to their final Premiership matches on buses this week in a bid to prevent any costly Covid-19 outbreaks before the Scottish Cup final against Hibernian.
- SWPL1 round-up: Glasgow City seal Rangers win, Celtic topple Motherwell and Hibs smash Forfar Farmington 09/05/2021GLASGOW City's hopes of winning a record 14th successive Scottish title got a huge boost when they beat Rangers 2-0 to open a six point lead over their main challengers.
- Chris Sutton makes Ryan Christie prediction and highlights Rodgers and Forrest comparison 09/05/2021Chris Sutton believes Ryan Christie still has a part to play at Celtic and Eddie Howe can rejuvenate his Hoops career.
- Kenny Dalglish names his Rangers player of the year and reveals one player unlucky not to make shortlist 09/05/2021Kenny Dalglish has tipped James Tavernier to beat Steven Davis to player of the year.
- Barry Ferguson makes Shane Duffy claim as defender's horror Celtic season finally ends 09/05/2021Barry Ferguson reckons Shane Duffy's horror season at Celtic proves the Scottish Premiership is better than it's given credit for.
- Celtic to 'run rule' over Premiership starlet at Hampden as Hoops weigh up bid 09/05/2021CELTIC will send a scout to "run the rule" over St Johnstone midfielder Ali McCann during Sunday's Scottish Cup semi-final against St Mirren, according to reports.
- Kieran Tierney must leave Arsenal as he's too good for them, says ex-Premiership striker 09/05/2021Tam McManus has urged Kieran Tierney to leave Arsenal as he has proven he is too good for them.
- Charlie Mulgrew identifies Celtic's number one signing priority this summer amid overhaul 09/05/2021Celtic must make signing a new goalkeeper a priority.