Category: Season 2016-2017
There is nothing better after a nail biting game to be able to listen to some Celtic chat, whoever is producing it. There is nothing worse after a defeat than recording said Celtic chat so my night was on a knife edge. Not...Read More
Regular listeners of the podcast will know the outcome of the Celtic Underground Top Ten and the Samaras Award but not everyone is a podcast listener so we decided to trial out laying the podcast out as a transcript for those...Read More
This past week has seen the feel good factor kicked the the baws at Celtic Park with the stramash over the Green Brigade followed by the Rangers Fraud whitewash and then the lack lustre home performance against Rosenborg. The...Read More
So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
Scottish football is the clubs. When people refer to the SFA and SPFL, they often talk of them as some disparate body but they can only act on the instructions of their members and the members are the clubs. Specifically on day...Read More
WHY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL REBUILT, TOP TO TOE As last season developed, and Celtic progressed towards a treble that increasingly looked like it would be achieved without losing a game, the discussion in some parts of the media...Read More
Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
For the book Soccernomics, economist Stefan Szymanski wanted to understand the correlation between money spent and success on the football field. Anecdotally, he had a gut feel for the answer i.e. that the teams who spent the...Read More
Harry & The Bhoys Discuss the Definitive 2016/17 Awards The world famous Celtic Underground Top Ten is finally here. Celtic are about to kick off in the first competitive game in season 2017-18 and so we thought it...Read More
- Kieran Tierney could face serious competition for Arsenal berth with Gunners set to move for Kurzawa 17/01/2020Kieran Tierney could face serious competition to get into the Arsenal lineup on return from injury - with the Gunners preparing to move for Layvin Kurzawa.
- Celtic boss Neil Lennon confirms Ismaila Soro talks and hopes to unveil player this week 17/01/2020Neil Lennon has confirmed Celtic are close to signing Ismaila Soro.
- Ex-Celtic and Hibs midfielder Liam Henderson completes loan move to Empoli in Serie B 17/01/2020Former Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson has joined Empoli on loan from Hellas Verona.
- Scott Robertson scores individual effort in Celtic reserves win over Chelsea 17/01/2020Celtic's up-and-coming midfielder Scott Robertson scored a stunning individual winner for the young Hoops as they beat Chelsea in London.
- New boss Alonso admits top players have already asked him to join Celtic Women 17/01/2020Fran Alonso was schooled in Celtic by a host of its most profitable exports. The new head coach of the Parkhead women’s team learned all about his new environment by listening to Virgil van Dijk, Fraser Forster and Victor Wanyama remind Steve Davis about the dominant force in Scotland when they shared a Southampton dressing […]
- Graeme McGarry: SFA's heading ban the right call to protect our kids from dementia risk 17/01/2020THERE are many sticks out there with which to beat the Scottish Football Association. Take your pick. The cost of football for fans? Go ahead. Their seeming reluctance to tackle the sectarianism that still blights our game? Sure, take a pop. There’s plenty of low-hanging fruit there just ripe for the picking.
- Hickey linked with AC Milan | Celtic target Bruno quits Cruzeiro 16/01/2020HEARTS left-back Aaron Hickey has reportedly caught the eye of Italian giants AC Milan, Celtic target Fabricio Bruno has cancelled his contract at Cruzeiro after a legal dispute and Rangers' Greg Docherty looks set to seal a loan move to Sunderland.
- Patryck Klimala says he knocked back Italian giants to sign for Celtic 16/01/2020PATRYK KLIMALA has revealed that he knocked back a host of offers from other clubs, including big clubs in Italy, to sign for Celtic.