Category: Season 2016-2017
There is nothing better after a nail biting game to be able to listen to some Celtic chat, whoever is producing it. There is nothing worse after a defeat than recording said Celtic chat so my night was on a knife edge. Not...Read More
Regular listeners of the podcast will know the outcome of the Celtic Underground Top Ten and the Samaras Award but not everyone is a podcast listener so we decided to trial out laying the podcast out as a transcript for those...Read More
This past week has seen the feel good factor kicked the the baws at Celtic Park with the stramash over the Green Brigade followed by the Rangers Fraud whitewash and then the lack lustre home performance against Rosenborg. The...Read More
So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
Scottish football is the clubs. When people refer to the SFA and SPFL, they often talk of them as some disparate body but they can only act on the instructions of their members and the members are the clubs. Specifically on day...Read More
WHY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL REBUILT, TOP TO TOE As last season developed, and Celtic progressed towards a treble that increasingly looked like it would be achieved without losing a game, the discussion in some parts of the media...Read More
Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
For the book Soccernomics, economist Stefan Szymanski wanted to understand the correlation between money spent and success on the football field. Anecdotally, he had a gut feel for the answer i.e. that the teams who spent the...Read More
Harry & The Bhoys Discuss the Definitive 2016/17 Awards The world famous Celtic Underground Top Ten is finally here. Celtic are about to kick off in the first competitive game in season 2017-18 and so we thought it...Read More
- Celtic vs St Johnstone: Is game on TV? What channel, can I watch for free and team news 05/12/2020Celtic are set to take on St Johnstone in league action this weekend as they aim to return to the win column.
- Andy Considine says Aberdeen can split Rangers and Celtic in Premiership title race 05/12/2020Aberdeen star Andy Considine reckons his side can split the Old Firm this season.
- Si Ferry: Paolo Di Canio flicking the vickies a far cry from Gary Holt's quiet exit 05/12/2020It’s a sad time in Scottish football as the first manager in the Premiership leaves his post. It was a big shock to hear that it came at the Tony Macaroni Stadium, where it seemed like they had one of the nicest guys in football doing a great job.
- Celtic winger Jimmy Delaney : One of the best loved Celts of all time 05/12/2020Described as ‘one of the best loved Celts of all time’, winger Jimmy Delaney helped his club become a major force in Scottish football in the 1930s.
- 'We're not a million miles away': Neil Lennon says Celtic are close to being a real force once again 04/12/2020NEIL LENNON knows only too well that in Glasgow, being second to your city rivals is a million miles away from being satisfactory. So too is he acutely aware that Celtic’s recent record of two wins from 11 matches is a million miles away from being remotely acceptable to the club’s supporters.
- Celtic braced for further protests as Neil Lennon tells disgruntled fans it is the last thing club needs 04/12/2020CELTIC are bracing themselves for further protests against manager Neil Lennon and the club hierarchy when they take on St Johnstone tomorrow at Celtic Park.
- Green Brigade unveil banner at Celtic Park taking aim at Neil Lennon, Dermot Desmond and Peter Lawwell 04/12/2020CELTIC supporter group the Green Brigade have slammed senior members at Parkhead, claiming that there is 'no connection' between the club and its fans.
- Celtic erect new fencing measures ahead of St Johnstone clash following furious protests 04/12/2020Celtic have erected new fencing measures ahead of this weekend's home clash against St Johnstone.