Among many nails Ronny hit on the head at Friday’s press conference was the question he asked in relation to European football – “Where are the other Scottish teams?” The answer of course has been the same one for virtually 25...Read More
An article written by An Honest Man Yes, this is The Celtic Underground website and no Ally McLeod was not a Celtic great however is impact on the psyche of our game cannot be overstated and with an impending decision on his...Read More
As we approach the start of a new season, St Anthony has a guest who reminds us that sometimes just one or two signings can be the difference for a team – Mr Billy Stark. Billy was your typical “good honest...Read More
This week former host of Celtic TV Ally Beg and author of Begg To Differ joins Harry to discuss Scottish Football. As Ally is a Dons fan & former Celtic TV man they discuss the two cup semi finals and also discuss the Dons...Read More
This week Harry has a long range podcast with a guest who’s packed more into the last 25 years than many would pack into 2 lifetimes – former … well former many things including; Wannabe footballer, Model, Boy...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Brendan Rodgers pinpoints transfer experience to boost Celtic squad 01/12/2023Brendan Rodgers is targeting experience in the January transfer window to boost the Celtic squad.
- Alistair Johnston insists Celtic continuity is key to future success 01/12/2023Alistair Johnston believes maintaining some sort of continuity could be key to future success at Celtic.
- St Johnstone are 'for sure' good enough to beat Celtic, says Levein 01/12/2023Craig Levein is bracing himself for the toughest test of his short tenure as St Johnstone boss when Premiership leaders Celtic visit Perth on Sunday, but he is confident his side can get a result.
- Brendan Rodgers confident Celtic can sign ‘extra quality’ they need 01/12/2023Brendan Rodgers has stressed he returned to Celtic to push the club on in Europe – and is “very confident” they can sign players who can help him achieve that goal.
- Spurs boss Ange Postecoglou in brutal sin bin verdict 01/12/2023Ange Postecoglou blasts plans to introduce sin bins into football.
- Brendan Rodgers reveals Celtic transfer target ahead of January window 01/12/2023Brendan Rodgers reveals Celtic transfer target ahead of January window.
- Former Celtic star spotted at Topgolf near Glasgow 01/12/2023A former Celtic star was spotted at a popular driving range near Glasgow yesterday.
- Celtic won't park the bus in Europe says Mikey Johnston 30/11/2023Mikey Johnston says that Celtic will never park the bus in Europe, even though they have lost 10 goals in three away group stage matches this season...
- Aberdeen Women hit for unlucky thirteen as Celtic Women complete a record-breaking scoreline
- Celtic Women advance to the SWPL Cup semi-final after a massive win over city rivals, Glasgow City
- Be careful what you wish for
- STOP ME IF YOU’VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE
- Win Tickets for an evening with Martin O’Neill
- Celtic ease past Dundee in 3-0 win