Among many nails Ronny hit on the head at Friday’s press conference was the question he asked in relation to European football – “Where are the other Scottish teams?” The answer of course has been the same one for virtually 25...Read More
An article written by An Honest Man Yes, this is The Celtic Underground website and no Ally McLeod was not a Celtic great however is impact on the psyche of our game cannot be overstated and with an impending decision on his...Read More
As we approach the start of a new season, St Anthony has a guest who reminds us that sometimes just one or two signings can be the difference for a team – Mr Billy Stark. Billy was your typical “good honest...Read More
This week former host of Celtic TV Ally Beg and author of Begg To Differ joins Harry to discuss Scottish Football. As Ally is a Dons fan & former Celtic TV man they discuss the two cup semi finals and also discuss the Dons...Read More
This week Harry has a long range podcast with a guest who’s packed more into the last 25 years than many would pack into 2 lifetimes – former … well former many things including; Wannabe footballer, Model, Boy...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Ange Postecoglou in 'no minute wasted' Celtic intensity marker 04/02/2023Everyone who knows anything about Scottish football will recognise how successful, determined and hungry his Hoops players are.
- Chris Sutton slates Rangers boss Michael Beale for Celtic remarks 04/02/2023Chris Sutton has slated Michael Beale for "lacking class" following his recent comments about Celtic.
- St Johnstone vs Celtic: Stream, TV channel, kick-off and team news 04/02/2023Celtic head to McDiarmid Park Perth this weekend as they aim to keep up their impressive run in the Scottish Premiership.
- Celtic keeper Joe Hart reflects on 20 years since key career moment 04/02/2023The 35-year-old keeper hasn't forgotten his humble beginnings at Shrewsbury Town.
- Ange Postecoglou won't limit Celtic by setting Brendan Rodgers target 03/02/2023The Premiership leaders can still surpass the 106 points racked up by Rodgers' invincible side in 2016/17.
- Celtic's Joe Hart on Oh Hyeon-gyu excitement amid 'special' talent 03/02/2023The South Korean international joined the Hoops in the January transfer window.
- Celtic goalkeeper Hart explains approach behind keeping clean sheets 03/02/2023The Englishman opened up as the Hoops go for their seventh successive shut-out
- Postecoglou explains how Strachan developed Hatate's game 03/02/2023The coach has been an influential figure in the midfielder's development, according to Ange Postecoglou