This is the podcast of the decade…2010 – 2019, The Celtic decade! The decade...Read More
Month: January 2020
- Callum McGregor keen for Celtic's symbolic Huddle to continue amid Covid-19 crisis 15/01/2021PERHAPS AstraZeneca, BioNTech, Boris Johnson, Jason Leitch, Pfizer and Nicola Sturgeon should consider enlisting the help of Callum McGregor in their ongoing battle against coronavirus.
- Callum McGregor: Celtic can't throw in the towel in the Premiership - it's only January and things can change 15/01/2021STAND-IN Celtic captain Callum McGregor last night refused to accept the Parkhead club’s hopes of completing 10-In-A-Row are over despite Rangers’ massive Premiership lead.
- Celtic should have clean bill of health for midweek Livingston test 15/01/2021GAVIN STRACHAN says that Celtic’s isolating players will be fit and ready to face Livingston in the second game of their double-header on Wednesday.
- Celtic kid Cameron Harper in advanced talks with New York Red Bulls over pre-contract with Hoops deal on table 15/01/2021Celtic youngster Cameron Harper is in talks with New York Red Bulls over a potential pre-contract.
- Rangers hero Ally McCoist hilariously slaps down null and void scenario as Celtic's Sutton trolls ex-Ibrox star 15/01/2021Ally McCoist delivered a brilliant response to Chris Sutton after the Celtic hero dared bring up the notion of this season potentially being declared null and void.
- Gavin Strachan on when top Celtic stars to return from self-isolation as he confirms fringe stars for Livingston clash 15/01/2021Gavin Strachan has confirmed Celtic will play Livingston this weekend with a second-string side once again as he revealed top Hoops stars are due out of self-isolation on Monday.
- Celtic and Rangers miss out on another target as QPR's Osayi-Samuel agrees Fenerbahce deal 15/01/2021Celtic and Rangers target Bright Osayi-Samuel has agreed to join Fenerbahce at the end of his contract with QPR.
- Celtic's Callum McGregor explains Peter Lawwell's 'hardest hit' comment 15/01/2021CELTIC midfielder Callum McGregor reckons that Peter Lawwell's comments about the Premiership champions being affected more than the coronavirus pandemic than any other club were misinterpreted by the public.