This week Mark Cooper joins Harry to discuss the fantastic coverage that the club received following the dramatic 3-3 draw with Manchester City in the Champions League. Following on from that the bhoys then have a preview of the...Read More
By @CardiffBhoy After Wednesday night’s epic game, Brendan Rodgers commented to the press that Celtic would be a top 6 club, if they were they competing in the English Premier League. These comments have caused quite a stir,...Read More
This week we have a very VERY special guest on the podcast – Brendan Rodgers! We chat with Brendan one to one to discuss his first few months at Celtic, how he’s settling in and a bit about his thoughts and ideas on...Read More
“There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” Malcom X It’s the modern way. Across all professional...Read More
This week Mark Cooper joins Harry to discuss the summer transfer window which, in the usual fashion, closed without much Celtic business being done on the last day. The boys discuss whether it was good bad or indifferent and...Read More
MARK SHERIDAN “I’m really looking forward to meeting the Captain. Scott Brown in someone I’ve admired from a distance for a number of years. His drive, determination and quality are going to be important for me”. 23rd May,...Read More
This week Harry is joined by our South american correspondent Mark Cooper to discuss the marvellous events at Celtic Park, when a fantastic atmosphere urged on a wonderful game that delivered 7 goals – Five for Celtic....Read More
On Wednesday night, Celtic will play an Israeli team, some people will fly the flag of Palestine and Celtic will almost certainly get fined. The consequences and subsequent impact are down to conjecture and perspective. ...Read More
This week Jack Lyons once again joins Harry to discuss a Celtic away performance in Europe, but a more successful one than last time. Celtic travelled over 3,000 miles and played a makeshift central defensive pairing and...Read More
Over the last few years the term downsizing has been used regularly by many critics about Celtic. Among the media it was used as part of their false narrative that conflates the commercial impact of Rangers death on Celtic’s...Read More
It’s been two weeks now since Ronny and Celtic confirmed the parting of the ways at the end of the season. Following the initial announcement there was the usual rash of speculation about who may be coming in with Moyes and...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Brendan Rodgers names Celtic side for Hibernian fixture 06/12/2023Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has named his side for the Scottish Premiership fixture against Hibernian.
- Scottish government rejects Minister for Football pyrotechnic use call 06/12/2023SIOBHIAN Brown, the Minister for Victims and Community Safety, today dismissed the need for the Scottish government to appoint a Minister for Football and backed the SFA, SPFL and Police Scotland to tackle the rise in pyrotechnic use and crowd disorder at matches.
- Celtic hero Brown linked with vacant managerial role at Sunderland 06/12/2023Scott Brown is being linked with the vacant managerial job at an English Championship side.
- Feyenoord's appeal against 'f*** Celtic' banner thrown out 06/12/2023Feyenoord's appeal against 'f*** Celtic' banner thrown out by UEFA.
- Odsonne Edouard makes 'end goal' Celtic transfer admission 06/12/2023Odsonne Edouard makes 'end goal' Celtic transfer exit admission.
- Celtic vs Hibs: TV channel, live stream & team news 06/12/2023Celtic vs Hibs: TV channel, live stream, kick-off time & team news.
- Matt O'Riley on keeping 'playfulness' in Celtic armoury 06/12/2023Matt O'Riley on importance of keeping 'childish playfulness' in Celtic armoury.
- Celtic set to table bumper transfer fee for Aberdeen ace Miovski 05/12/2023Celtic are reportedly weighing up a January transfer bid for Aberdeen star Bojan Miovski.
- A Boast with a Hollow Ring
- Aberdeen Women hit for unlucky thirteen as Celtic Women complete a record-breaking scoreline
- Celtic Women advance to the SWPL Cup semi-final after a massive win over city rivals, Glasgow City
- Be careful what you wish for
- STOP ME IF YOU’VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE
- Win Tickets for an evening with Martin O’Neill