The weaknesses in Celtic’s side are there for all to see and the manager is the only man capable of sorting them out. But from what we’ve seen so far during his time at the helm, Lennon is prone to repeated misjudgement. Celtic’s admirable scouting network has brought in several talented and interesting players over recent years. Many of whom; Marc Crosas, Jos Hooiveld, Efran Juarez, Dominic Cervi and Morten Rasmussen have been bluntly denied a sustained chance to contribute. Okay, perhaps some of them aren’t up to the mark, but will we ever know for sure?
About The Author
Follow us on Twitter @CelticRumours.
- Rangers hero Kris Boyd fires cheeky dig at Celtic star Kyogo live on Sky Sports after bizarre off-the-ball clash 05/12/2021KRIS BOYD could not resist a cheeky swipe at Kyogo Furuhashi ahead of today's Scottish Premiership match between Dundee United and Celtic.
- Celtic fans continue Bernard Higgins protest with crowd display against Dundee United 05/12/2021CELTIC fans have once again protested against the potential appointment of Bernard Higgins at Parkhead.
- Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou reveals Jota injury blow as he details expected time out 05/12/2021ANGE POSTECOGLOU has revealed that Jota will be out for a number of weeks after he limped off against Hearts midweek.
- Celtic team news vs Dundee United as Jota, Ralston and Welsh all miss out 05/12/2021ANGE POSTECOGLOU has named his Celtic team to take on Dundee United in the Scottish Premiership.
- Incoming Celtic ace Daizen Maeda becomes joint top scorer in Japanese football as he signs off from Yokohama 05/12/2021INCOMING Celtic striker Daizen Maeda said his farewells to Yokohama F.Marinos after signing off with a goal to become joint top scorer in Japanese football.
- Ex-Rangers boss Steven Gerrard and old mentor-turned-rival Brendan Rodgers to lock horns again 05/12/2021IT'S tempting to frame this afternoon's meeting between Aston Villa and Leicester City – which pits Steven Gerrard against Brendan Rodgers – as the renewal of a bitter rivalry between a former Celtic and Rangers manager.
- Referee chief delivers verdict on 'offside' Celtic goal and Jota injury stoppage against Hearts 04/12/2021REFEREE chief Crawford Allan has given his thoughts on Celtic's controversial winner over Hearts admitting it was "probably" offside.
- Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou wary of hectic festive fixture schedule as injuries pile-up 04/12/2021ANGE Postecoglou, the Celtic manager, fears that the cluttered December fixture list will detract from the quality of the games on offer.