CELTIC VS RIGA: THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY
by Juco James | Sep 26, 2020 | Articles, Season 2020-2021 | 0 |
An important reminder regarding analytical models: they are designed to offer information which can enhance insight, but understanding framework and limitations is important. For example, the scramble by Ajeti at the goal mouth did not register a shot or any xG in Wyscout’s model, so this specific event-based xG did not assign “value” to it.Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou hits back at 'deliberate' slights 31/03/2023ANGE POSTECOGLOU has taken umbrage at comments made by Hibernian manager Lee Johnson, who said this week that the Scottish Premiership...
- Six men ARRESTED following disruption at Celtic v Rangers clash 31/03/2023A further six men have been arrested in connection with disorder at the Scottish League Cup Final.
- Celtic injury latest as Ange Postecoglou reveals four fresh doubts 31/03/2023Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou has revealed he expects to be without the services of five first-team players for the team’s trip to the Highlands.
- Rangers and Celtic shirts sold at Glasgow pop-up ahead of clash 31/03/2023The world's 'largest football shirt collection' is to be held at a Glasgow pop-up next week.
- Celtic boss Postecoglou reacts to Craig McPherson's Fran Alonso clash 31/03/2023Ange Postecoglou has commented on Craig McPherson's alleged Rangers headbutt on Celtic manager Fran Alonso.
- Michael Beale comments on Craig McPherson's Rangers vs Celtic incident 31/03/2023Rangers boss Michael Beale has insisted that women’s coach Craig McPherson's alleged headbutt on Celtic boss Fran Alonso was out of character.
- Celtic and Rangers post-split timeline revealed as SPFL confirm dates 31/03/2023The SPFL have confirmed post-split fixture dates with just four games remaining until the league splits into two.
- Albian Ajeti Celtic future latest as Strum Graz speak out on striker 31/03/2023Strum Graz sporting director Andreas Schicker has assured Celtic they have yet to make a decision on Albian Ajeti.