The point leaves the B team still three points a drift of the league leaders with four games to play. Celtic sit in third, two points behind Rangers, and one and two points ahead of fourth and fifth placed University of Stirling and Tranent Juniors as now just five points splits the top five.Read More
It was Friday night action in the SWPL for the old firm rivals, Celtic came out on top with a passionate and energetic performance against a Rangers team that has been unbeaten for over a year and are the favourites to win the league title.Read More
Sunday 26th February will be a busy day In the Scottish Football calendar. In particular, it will be a hectic day for the city of Glasgow as both sides of Glasgow meet at Hampden Park for a 3pm kickoff to battle it out for the ViaPlay Cup (Scottish league cup).Read More
There is a huge statistical anomaly in Scottish football where the differential in penalties (i.e. the difference between penalties conceded and penalties received) is plus 33 for Rangers over the past 5 seasons. You would expect it to be positive for successful teams, but it is only +8 for Celtic over the same five season window.Read More
The game ended 5-2 with the Hoops taking all three points and it was an exciting day for the players as they put on a show for the home support , over coming a tough Rangers side , coming back from being behind twice to winning the game, finishing off 2022 on a high.Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- McGregor makes Johnston Celtic man of the match suggestion 03/12/2023Callum McGregor makes Mikey Johnston Celtic man of the match suggestion.
- Rodgers in 'angriest I've been at half time' Celtic rant 03/12/2023Brendan Rodgers in 'angriest I've ever been' Celtic half-time rant.
- Celtic captain McGregor details Rodgers 'character' discussion 03/12/2023Celtic captain Callum McGregor has detailed the Brendan Rodgers "character" discussion that helped spark their comeback against St Johnstone.
- St Johnstone 1 Celtic 3: Comeback win for the champions 03/12/2023St Johnstone 1 Celtic 3: The champions come from behind to secure victory.
- Sutton brands Boyd a 'fool' in on-air Celtic argument 03/12/2023Kris Boyd branded a 'fool' by Chris Sutton in on-air Celtic spat.
- Brendan Rodgers names Celtic starting XI for St Johnstone clash 03/12/2023Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has named his team to take on St Johnstone in the Scottish Premiership.
- Brendan Rodgers provides David Turnbull Celtic contract update 02/12/2023Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has rejected criticism aimed at the club's board of directors as he provided an update on David Turnbull's contract status.
- Luis Palma in agreement with Rodgers over Celtic transfer comments 02/12/2023Luis Palma admits it’s tough to argue with Brendan Rodgers’ assertion that Celtic need greater quality to compete in the Champions League.
- Aberdeen Women hit for unlucky thirteen as Celtic Women complete a record-breaking scoreline
- Celtic Women advance to the SWPL Cup semi-final after a massive win over city rivals, Glasgow City
- Be careful what you wish for
- STOP ME IF YOU’VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE
- Win Tickets for an evening with Martin O’Neill
- Celtic ease past Dundee in 3-0 win