CELTIC VS SPARTA PRAHA: THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY
by Juco James | Nov 27, 2020 | Articles, Season 2020-2021 | 0 |
Ugly goes to a CEO and board who are not protecting a club legend and allowing him to continue embarrassing himself and the club. The performances on the pitch are bad enough, but the fact that supporters now expect an embarrassingly incoherent post-match interview is damaging.Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou hits back at 'deliberate' slights 31/03/2023ANGE POSTECOGLOU has taken umbrage at comments made by Hibernian manager Lee Johnson, who said this week that the Scottish Premiership...
- Six men ARRESTED following disruption at Celtic v Rangers clash 31/03/2023A further six men have been arrested in connection with disorder at the Scottish League Cup Final.
- Celtic injury latest as Ange Postecoglou reveals four fresh doubts 31/03/2023Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou has revealed he expects to be without the services of five first-team players for the team’s trip to the Highlands.
- Rangers and Celtic shirts sold at Glasgow pop-up ahead of clash 31/03/2023The world's 'largest football shirt collection' is to be held at a Glasgow pop-up next week.
- Celtic boss Postecoglou reacts to Craig McPherson's Fran Alonso clash 31/03/2023Ange Postecoglou has commented on Craig McPherson's alleged Rangers headbutt on Celtic manager Fran Alonso.
- Michael Beale comments on Craig McPherson's Rangers vs Celtic incident 31/03/2023Rangers boss Michael Beale has insisted that women’s coach Craig McPherson's alleged headbutt on Celtic boss Fran Alonso was out of character.
- Celtic and Rangers post-split timeline revealed as SPFL confirm dates 31/03/2023The SPFL have confirmed post-split fixture dates with just four games remaining until the league splits into two.
- Albian Ajeti Celtic future latest as Strum Graz speak out on striker 31/03/2023Strum Graz sporting director Andreas Schicker has assured Celtic they have yet to make a decision on Albian Ajeti.