Following extensive research, Celtic Underground can today reveal the value of football to the economy of Glasgow is upwards of £190m. When taking into consideration how little support Glasgow provides to football the value of...Read More
Some will be aware that I was involved with a project last year which was mainly about housing but had a little bit of football contained within it. To help create a compelling report to ensure the support of the local council...Read More
The Ricoh train station – what an utter farce. The Coventry – Nuneaton line has been upgraded and a train stop has been put in to facilitate better transport links to the Ricoh arena, the home of Coventry FC and Wasps Rugby...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Celtic in fixture switch as St Johnstone match moved for TV coverage 22/09/2023The clash was originally set for Saturday December 2 with a 3pm kick-off.
- Celtic hero feels Rodgers needs to sign more first-team ready players 22/09/2023He thinks the Hoops have signed too many project players.
- Livingston boss David Martindale praises Celtic's Brendan Rodgers 22/09/2023The Almondvale boss rates the 50-year-old highly.
- 'I have got to thank Eddie Howe' - Postecoglou opens up on Celtic move 22/09/2023The Australian detailed how his move to the Parkhead club transpired.
- Livingston vs Celtic: TV channel, stream, kick-off time & team news 22/09/2023The Scottish champions travel to Almondvale as they return to Scottish Premiership action.
- Brendan Rodgers isn't a 'fantasist' over Celtic Champions League hopes 21/09/2023BRENDAN RODGERS says he ‘isn’t a fantasist’ when it comes to Celtic’s Champions League prospects...
- Brendan Rodgers on Celtic transfer strategy, and Salzburg example 21/09/2023BRENDAN RODGERS and Celtic, it could be argued, are stuck somewhere between a rock and a hard place...
- Lessons required for Celtic after opportunity missed at Feyenoord 21/09/2023WHEN Celtic were drawn against Feyenoord, Atletico Madrid and Lazio in Champions League Group E at the end of last month, my eyes lit up. Not at the dazzling star power of their opponents, but at the realistic opportunity for progress from the section.