CELTIC VS RIGA: THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY
by Juco James | Sep 26, 2020 | Articles, Season 2020-2021 | 0 |
An important reminder regarding analytical models: they are designed to offer information which can enhance insight, but understanding framework and limitations is important. For example, the scramble by Ajeti at the goal mouth did not register a shot or any xG in Wyscout’s model, so this specific event-based xG did not assign “value” to it.Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- John Kennedy 'informs Celtic' of Tottenham decision 06/06/2023Ange Postecoglou is reportedly keen to take John Kennedy with him to Tottenham Hotspur.
- Postecoglou set for homecoming as first Spurs match confirmed 06/06/2023Ange Postecoglou is set to lead his new club Tottenham on a pre-season Asia-Pacific tour.
- Inside Enzo Maresca's glaring Parma win percentage amid Celtic links 06/06/2023Enzo Maresca has been heavily linked with the vacant managerial position at Celtic following Ange Postecoglou's Spurs departure.
- Celtic face Enzo Maresca battle with Leicester also plotting swoop 06/06/2023Celtic could face a battle to land Enzo Maresca as their new manager.
- Kyogo to Spurs transfer chances rated after Postecoglou Celtic exit 06/06/2023Kyogo Furuhashi was among Ange Postecoglou's first signings for Celtic - and odds have been released rating chances of a move to Spurs.
- Enzo Maresca to Celtic latest as Manchester City 'braced' for approach 06/06/2023A
- Celtic chief in 'unity and strength' vow after Ange Postecoglou's exit 06/06/2023The Parkhead chief-executive anticipates a bright future for the club.
- Postecoglou's first Spurs transfer targets revealed after Celtic exit 06/06/2023The Australian wants Spurs to sign James Maddison - relegated with Leicester, Wolves defender Max Kilman and Spanish goalkeeper David Raya, who has repeatedly turned down a new contract at Brentford.