There is a huge statistical anomaly in Scottish football where the differential in penalties (i.e. the difference between penalties conceded and penalties received) is plus 33 for Rangers over the past 5 seasons. You would expect it to be positive for successful teams, but it is only +8 for Celtic over the same five season window.Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Celtic handed UEFA fine after pyro set off at Feyenoord 04/10/2023Prior to last month's group stage opener against Feyenoord in Rotterdam, a section of the travelling Hoops supporters set off flares.
- Celtic captain Callum McGregor sceptical of 'Lazio in crisis' talk 04/10/2023IT was no great surprise to seasoned followers of Scottish football when Celtic scored a winner in the seventh minute of injury-time in their cinch Premiership match against Motherwell at Fir Park on Saturday afternoon.
- Jota pictured all smiles in Al-Ittihad training despite transfer saga 04/10/2023The former Celtic winger moved to the Saudi club in the summer for a bumper £25million fee, but the switch simply has not gone to plan since.
- Celtic hero Gary Hooper finds new club at 35 after Masters appearance 04/10/2023Hooper was a huge hit during his time at Celtic between 2010 and 2013, netting 63 goals in 95 appearances.
- Celtic vs Lazio: TV channel, live stream & kick-off time 04/10/2023The Scottish champions are back on home soil on matchday two and they will fancy their chances of getting some points on the board.
- Callum McGregor taking inspiration from a Celtic double ahead of Lazio 03/10/2023CELTIC captain Callum McGregor has grown accustomed to toasting trebles during his trophy-laden career at Parkhead.
- Rodgers ponders Postecoglou contrast amid Celtic 'control' Euro plan 03/10/2023LIONEL MESSI called it the best atmosphere in Europe. Xavi Hernandez said it was the best atmosphere he had ever witnessed...
- Brendan Rodgers' advice for Rangers foe Michael Beale 03/10/2023BRENDAN RODGERS has backed Michael Beale to bounce back from his disappointment at Rangers...