Regular followers of me on social media will know that I have been trying to get a memebr of the...Read More
The Offensive Behaviour At Football act – a more useless piece of legislation I’ve yet to come across, but that’s not my opinion, that’s the view of lawyers, judges, civil liberty campaigners, minority rights groups and of...Read More
We provided an update earlier on the progress towards a repeal of the OBFA. A middle aged dad who goes to games and comes back again, I am largely unaffected by this legislation however the very concept that football fans are...Read More
Scotland does not have a sectarian problem. It did have an anti-Catholic problem with companies and organisations actively adhering to anti-Catholic recruitment policies. Fortunately does days are largely gone, the remnants...Read More
Followers on twitter will be aware that yesterday I was pretty angry. In his match report Matt Lindsay of the Herald/E Times made reference to the very few fans that had broken the minute’s silence at Ibrox and identified...Read More
We are in the desert of international football and out of that desert comes the oasis of a Celtic Underground Podcast. Following on from the close season podcast with James Kelly MSP on his process of trying to repeal OBFA Harry...Read More
At the first home game of the season I took the usual trip via Dalmarnock station. On my journey home I left the overcrowded platform and sat next to a (mid 50’s lady) on the way home from town with her daughter. The...Read More
Reading Stan Collymore’s tweets these past few days left me wondering – how did we get here? For those unaware, following the Chelsea racism scandal, Collymore tweeted that Chelsea and RFC were two sides of the same coin and...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Brendan Rodgers insists Celtic pressure will drive Joe Hart 24/02/2024Brendan Rodgers believes Joe Hart will always crave the pressure of delivering for Celtic.
- Brendan Rodgers welcomes Celtic title race with Rangers 24/02/2024Brendan Rodgers' last experience of a title race was in 2014 with Liverpool. He will be hoping for a more positive outcome this year with Celtic.
- Adam Idah on Celtic standards eye-opener and Kyogo link-up 24/02/2024ADAM IDAH has been on a steep learning curve since joining Celtic on loan from Norwich City.
- Peter Lawwell Celtic statement slaughtered in 'didn't cut it' verdict 24/02/2024Chris Sutton has slaughtered Peter Lawwell's Celtic statement on transfer struggles in January.
- Watch as Celtic ace Tilio nets stunning first Melbourne City goal 24/02/2024Celtic ace Marco Tilio scored a stunning first goal on his return to Melbourne City on loan.
- Motherwell vs Celtic: TV channel, live stream & kick-off 24/02/2024Everything you need to know about Motherwell vs Celtic in the Scottish Premiership.
- Rodgers and Lawwell address Celtic finances and transfers 23/02/2024The Celtic manager and the chairman have had their say on the club's healthy financial report, and why more money wasn't spent in the January window.
- Hart ready to work for fairytale end to Celtic love affair 23/02/2024Joe Hart wants to get on with the task at hand after his retirement announcement as he looks to repay Celtic supporters for the love they have shown him.