Regular followers of me on social media will know that I have been trying to get a memebr of the...Read More
The Offensive Behaviour At Football act – a more useless piece of legislation I’ve yet to come across, but that’s not my opinion, that’s the view of lawyers, judges, civil liberty campaigners, minority rights groups and of...Read More
We provided an update earlier on the progress towards a repeal of the OBFA. A middle aged dad who goes to games and comes back again, I am largely unaffected by this legislation however the very concept that football fans are...Read More
Scotland does not have a sectarian problem. It did have an anti-Catholic problem with companies and organisations actively adhering to anti-Catholic recruitment policies. Fortunately does days are largely gone, the remnants...Read More
Followers on twitter will be aware that yesterday I was pretty angry. In his match report Matt Lindsay of the Herald/E Times made reference to the very few fans that had broken the minute’s silence at Ibrox and identified...Read More
We are in the desert of international football and out of that desert comes the oasis of a Celtic Underground Podcast. Following on from the close season podcast with James Kelly MSP on his process of trying to repeal OBFA Harry...Read More
At the first home game of the season I took the usual trip via Dalmarnock station. On my journey home I left the overcrowded platform and sat next to a (mid 50’s lady) on the way home from town with her daughter. The...Read More
Reading Stan Collymore’s tweets these past few days left me wondering – how did we get here? For those unaware, following the Chelsea racism scandal, Collymore tweeted that Chelsea and RFC were two sides of the same coin and...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Brendan Rodgers provides David Turnbull Celtic contract update 02/12/2023Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has rejected criticism aimed at the club's board of directors as he provided an update on David Turnbull's contract status.
- Luis Palma in agreement with Rodgers over Celtic transfer comments 02/12/2023Luis Palma admits it’s tough to argue with Brendan Rodgers’ assertion that Celtic need greater quality to compete in the Champions League.
- Chris Sutton sends out Rangers warning to Celtic and Brendan Rodgers 02/12/2023Chris Sutton has sent out a warning to Brendan Rodgers and Celtic insisting his former side must improve with rivals Rangers lurking.
- St Johnstone vs Celtic: TV channel, live stream and kick-off 02/12/2023All the latest information as St Johnstone face Celtic at McDiarmid Park.
- Celtic icon set for corporate switch as big business looks to football 02/12/2023THE biscuit tin mentality which prevailed in smoke-filled Scottish football club boardrooms in bygone years has long been consigned to history.
- Brendan Rodgers pinpoints transfer experience to boost Celtic squad 01/12/2023Brendan Rodgers is targeting experience in the January transfer window to boost the Celtic squad.
- Alistair Johnston insists Celtic continuity is key to future success 01/12/2023Alistair Johnston believes maintaining some sort of continuity could be key to future success at Celtic.
- St Johnstone are 'for sure' good enough to beat Celtic, says Levein 01/12/2023Craig Levein is bracing himself for the toughest test of his short tenure as St Johnstone boss when Premiership leaders Celtic visit Perth on Sunday, but he is confident his side can get a result.
- Aberdeen Women hit for unlucky thirteen as Celtic Women complete a record-breaking scoreline
- Celtic Women advance to the SWPL Cup semi-final after a massive win over city rivals, Glasgow City
- Be careful what you wish for
- STOP ME IF YOU’VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE
- Win Tickets for an evening with Martin O’Neill
- Celtic ease past Dundee in 3-0 win