Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
This week’s podcast is an eclectic mix of analysing the past, discussing the future and hearing about the present. Harry Brady is joined by Jack Lyons for a tactical review of the last three Celtic games prior to the...Read More
Once again yesterday a Celtic player was booked for celebrating a goal – twice in two games and the only players in the SPL booked for celebrating a goal this season. So in 17 games, with 50 goals, the two Celtic games have been...Read More
Football’s back and I wish it wasn’t. What a remarkable first game for Brendan. Some of the worst moments of the last 18 months were revisted…and then some! It’s the first game under Brendan and so time...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by a legend of Celtic Park Mr Tom Boyd. Tom is well-known to all as a former Celtic player who (unlike many) has refused to take the King’s shilling and has remained a Celtic fan and defender...Read More
This week is a rather sad podcast. I am sure, like me, whenever someone walks through the door of Celtic Park you are desperate for them to succeed and therefore when it doesn’t work out, that person’s departure is...Read More
This week we are joined by our South american correspondent, Mark Cooper. Mark is based in Argentina and now works for a company to seeks out footballing talent across South America but principally in Argentina and Uruguay. The...Read More
This week to prove St Anthony’s ecumenical drive at CU towers we have an interview with Chick Young. Chick has been reporting on football from Glasgow for circa 40 years and certainly has a tale or two to tell. Ignore the...Read More
Welcome to our record-breaking 10th anniversary year! This week Harry catches up with St Anthony to discuss the events of the past few weeks. There has been little football since the pre-Christmas podcast but the guys manage...Read More
This week the Celtic Underground team discuss cheating – wholesale, industrial cheating with the clear intent to defraud Scottish football, masterminded by a man hailed as business hero, but who was nothing of the sort....Read More
This week Harry is joined by Celtic Legend Packie Bonner. Packie has a book coming out called The Last Line and Harry discusses is “lucky” career and the influences on him which led to making nearly 500 appearances...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Ange Postecoglou on the 'overlooked' strength behind Celtic's success 30/01/2023BARELY a day has gone by in the past month without some story or another about Celtic’s free-scoring forwards being splashed across the back pages.
- Celtic 'boot out' loan bid for Joey Dawson from Newport County 30/01/2023The 19-year-old has played a huge role in Celtic B's success in the Lowland League so far this season.
- Forgotten Celtic keeper Conor Hazard 'targeted' by Ross County 30/01/2023The 24-year-old burst into the Hoops first team under Neil Lennon just over two-years-ago.
- Stephen Welsh Celtic transfer update as Sheffield Wednesday 'enquire' 30/01/2023The 22-year-old has had limited game time so far this campaign, with just six appearances to date.
- Ex-Celtic star Moussa Dembele 'closes in' on Southampton transfer 30/01/2023The 26-year-old is out of contract at the French giants come the summer, and they are willing to cash in on the striker now to gain some funds.
- Celtic vs Livingston: Live stream, TV channel & kick-off time 30/01/2023The last time the teams met at Celtic Park the score ended 2-0 to the hosts.
- McGregor targets Brown's Celtic record after landmark appearance 30/01/2023The midfielder played his 400th match for the club against Dundee United on Sunday.
- Livingston respect Celtic rather than fear them, says Martindale 30/01/2023Livi are unbeaten in six matches and sit fourth in the cinch Premiership.
- 50 YEARS A CELT THE TOP 10 PLAYERS – NUMBERS 5 TO 1
- Only a fool would dismiss a statistical anomaly
- League action for the Ghirls: Glasgow Women vs Celtic Women match preview
- 50 YEARS A CELT – THE TOP 10 PLAYERS – MUMBERS 10 TO 6
- Celtic B vs Civil service strollers – 04/01/2023
- Points shared at Ibrox as Celtic remain Nine clear at the top : Rangers 2-2 Celtic