Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
This week’s podcast is an eclectic mix of analysing the past, discussing the future and hearing about the present. Harry Brady is joined by Jack Lyons for a tactical review of the last three Celtic games prior to the...Read More
Once again yesterday a Celtic player was booked for celebrating a goal – twice in two games and the only players in the SPL booked for celebrating a goal this season. So in 17 games, with 50 goals, the two Celtic games have been...Read More
Football’s back and I wish it wasn’t. What a remarkable first game for Brendan. Some of the worst moments of the last 18 months were revisted…and then some! It’s the first game under Brendan and so time...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by a legend of Celtic Park Mr Tom Boyd. Tom is well-known to all as a former Celtic player who (unlike many) has refused to take the King’s shilling and has remained a Celtic fan and defender...Read More
This week is a rather sad podcast. I am sure, like me, whenever someone walks through the door of Celtic Park you are desperate for them to succeed and therefore when it doesn’t work out, that person’s departure is...Read More
This week we are joined by our South american correspondent, Mark Cooper. Mark is based in Argentina and now works for a company to seeks out footballing talent across South America but principally in Argentina and Uruguay. The...Read More
This week to prove St Anthony’s ecumenical drive at CU towers we have an interview with Chick Young. Chick has been reporting on football from Glasgow for circa 40 years and certainly has a tale or two to tell. Ignore the...Read More
Welcome to our record-breaking 10th anniversary year! This week Harry catches up with St Anthony to discuss the events of the past few weeks. There has been little football since the pre-Christmas podcast but the guys manage...Read More
This week the Celtic Underground team discuss cheating – wholesale, industrial cheating with the clear intent to defraud Scottish football, masterminded by a man hailed as business hero, but who was nothing of the sort....Read More
This week Harry is joined by Celtic Legend Packie Bonner. Packie has a book coming out called The Last Line and Harry discusses is “lucky” career and the influences on him which led to making nearly 500 appearances...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- McInnes on belief Kilmarnock can hurt Celtic and Rangers 09/12/2023Derek McInnes on belief Kilmarnock can hurt Celtic and Rangers.
- Kilmarnock vs Celtic: TV channel, stream, kick-off time & team news 09/12/2023All the latest info ahead of Kilmarnock taking on Celtic at Rugby Park.
- Forgotten Celtic man at centre of transfer bidding war 09/12/2023Forgotten Celtic man at centre of January transfer bidding war.
- St Pauli supporters sensing an end to their 32 year Celtic love affair 09/12/2023Fans of German club St Pauli and supporters of Celtic have enjoyed a 32 year love affair - but accusations of antisemitism over the Israel-Palestine conflict have led to friction between the old allies
- Why paranoid penalty kick conspiracy theorists are miles off target 09/12/2023Supporters who believe referees favour either Celtic or Rangers when it comes to penalty kick awards are well wide of the mark.
- Celtic boss responds to Miovski link as he looks to strengthen up top 08/12/2023Brendan Rodgers has confessed that increasing his options up front will be his priority in January after Celtic were linked with a move for Aberdeen striker Bojan Miovski.
- It's the exact same: Celtic star Taylor dismisses 'Brodgeball' myth 08/12/2023Celtic defender Greg Taylor feels there are not many differences between playing under Ange Postecoglou and Brendan Rodgers.
- The reason Celtic won't pay 'silly money' for Aberdeen star Miovski 08/12/2023Ex-Celtic striker Andy Walker believes the Hoops will not pay 'silly money' for Bojan Miovski.
- CELTIC’S CATHOLIC HERITAGE
- A Boast with a Hollow Ring
- Aberdeen Women hit for unlucky thirteen as Celtic Women complete a record-breaking scoreline
- Celtic Women advance to the SWPL Cup semi-final after a massive win over city rivals, Glasgow City
- Be careful what you wish for
- STOP ME IF YOU’VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE