Tag: Good Bad The Ugly
CELTIC VS SPARTA PRAHA: THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY
by Juco James | Nov 27, 2020 | Articles, Season 2020-2021 | 0 |
Ugly goes to a CEO and board who are not protecting a club legend and allowing him to continue embarrassing himself and the club. The performances on the pitch are bad enough, but the fact that supporters now expect an embarrassingly incoherent post-match interview is damaging.Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Matt O'Riley agency switch could change Celtic to Spurs transfer 07/06/2023It's said that the Danish playmaker's family will now negotiate any future moves and contracts for O'Riley.
- Moyes will be at West Ham next season amid Celtic links 07/06/2023Moyes has been heavily linked with the vacant Celtic managerial position following the departure of Ange Postecoglou to Spurs.
- Celtic-linked Des Buckingham 'pictured in Glasgow' amid manager search 07/06/2023Mumbai City
- McCoist declares Postecoglou's Celtic exit 'excellent' for Rangers 07/06/2023Ally McCoist thinks that the fallout from Ange Postecoglou's exit from Celtic will be "excellent" for Rangers.
- Postecoglou 'to trigger' £20million transfer race for Celtic's Kyogo 07/06/2023The new Tottenham boss is said to be keen to take the Japanese star to North London with him.
- Celtic manager latest as Henrik Larsson touted for sensational return 07/06/2023Former Celtic star Alan Stubbs has floated a sensational return to Celtic for Henrik Larsson as a replacement for Ange Postecoglou.
- Buffon offers Maresca Celtic insight revealing 'first impressions' 07/06/2023Gianluigi Buffon has offered an insight into Celtic-linked Enzo Maresca after the pair worked together at Serie B side Parma.
- SFA chief Ian Maxwell on Steve Clarke’s future after Celtic link 07/06/2023IAN Maxwell, the Scottish FA chief executive, last night expressed confidence that Steve Clarke, who has been linked with the managerial vacancy at Celtic, will remain in charge of Scotland.