Scottish football is ripe for English Elite Club acquisition. The issue for us is, would the added competition here be a detriment or a benefit, and would the long-term benefits of us being allowed multi-cloud ownership overseas outweigh any challenge we may face by having a greater competition to a domestic dominance here?Read More
Celtic Women prevailed over their bitter rivals, Rangers in front of 10 and a half thousand fans at Hampden to claim a second straight Women’s Scottish Cup title.Read More
Celtic fans broke their own record just a week after setting it as nearly 16,000 fans turned up to see Celtic Women take on Hearts in the final game of the SWPL season. Celtic needed a win to give themselves a chance at the title while also relying on Rangers to take points off Glasgow City at Ibrox.Read More
The point leaves the B team still three points a drift of the league leaders with four games to play. Celtic sit in third, two points behind Rangers, and one and two points ahead of fourth and fifth placed University of Stirling and Tranent Juniors as now just five points splits the top five.Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Ex-Rangers boss waxes lyrical about return of Celtic hero Dembele 08/12/2023Steven Gerrard has expressed his delight at the return of Celtic hero Moussa Dembele from injury for Al Ettifaq.
- Brendan Rodgers confirms Japan interest in Celtic coach Harry Kewell 08/12/2023Brendan Rodgers has confirmed that there is interest from Japan in Celtic coach Harry Kewell.
- Brendan Rodgers provides Celtic January transfer window update 08/12/2023Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers says the club could look to sign a forward in January if players such as Kyogo Furuhashi and Daizen Maeda are called up to play in the Asian Cup.
- Celtic credited with transfer interest in €10m striker 08/12/2023Celtic have been credited with an interest in Brondby striker Mathias Kvistgaarden but the player could command a €10m transfer fee.
- Celtic manager lauds 'ideal footballer' as he finds midfield formula 07/12/2023Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has described Parkhead captain Callum McGregor as "the ideal footballer" after moving the midfielder up the pitch in his side's 4-1 win over Hibernian.
- Celtic striker on Asian Cup goal target and stadium announcer sickener 07/12/2023Oh Hyeon-gyu has opened up on his goal target for the upcoming Asian Cup and his relief at being awarded Celtic's opening goal against Hibernian.
- Kewell linked with Celtic 'exit' amid Yokohama F. Marinos interest 07/12/2023Celtic coach Harry Kewell could leave the club to take up the vacant managerial role at Yokohama F. Marinos, according to reports in Japan.
- Postecoglou opens up on Celtic 'zero hope' Champions League factor 07/12/2023Ange Postecoglou has opened up on the his time managing Celtic in the Champions League.
- A Boast with a Hollow Ring
- Aberdeen Women hit for unlucky thirteen as Celtic Women complete a record-breaking scoreline
- Celtic Women advance to the SWPL Cup semi-final after a massive win over city rivals, Glasgow City
- Be careful what you wish for
- STOP ME IF YOU’VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE
- Win Tickets for an evening with Martin O’Neill