There is a huge statistical anomaly in Scottish football where the differential in penalties (i.e. the difference between penalties conceded and penalties received) is plus 33 for Rangers over the past 5 seasons. You would expect it to be positive for successful teams, but it is only +8 for Celtic over the same five season window.Read More
The game ended 5-2 with the Hoops taking all three points and it was an exciting day for the players as they put on a show for the home support , over coming a tough Rangers side , coming back from being behind twice to winning the game, finishing off 2022 on a high.Read More
It’s derby day at paradise as Darren O’Dea’s Celtic side welcome Rangers to Celtic Park in what will be an exciting fixture with a large Celtic crowd in attendance.Read More
Overall , 2022 was a successful year for the Ghirls , as they had a successful cup run and have pulled off some dominant performances in the league , leaving them in a good place to challenge for the league title after the break.Read More
It was a Christmas Eve fixture for Ange Postecoglou and the Bhoys as they welcomed St.Johnstone to the east end of Glasgow for what was certainly a thrilling and dominant match for the reigning champions.Read More
Overall, it wasn’t the best of performances from the current champions, but all that matters is they got the three points they crucially needed to hold on to the nine point lead at the top of the league table .Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Celtic juggernaut primed to smash Brendan Rodgers record 06/02/2023Ange Postecoglou's side are sweeping all before them with ease in the Premiership.
- Chris Sutton in referee debut as Celtic hero makes 'Glasgow next' quip 06/02/2023The pundit is never shy in providing his thoughts about officials, especially VAR.
- Kieran Tierney earns 'hard as nails' Arsenal reputation 06/02/2023Gunners No.1 Aaron Ramsdale has delivered one-word verdicts on all of his pals at The Emirates Stadium.
- Michael Stewart in Celtic 'streets ahead' title admission 06/02/2023The pundit insists it will take something "extra special" to stop the Hoops from lifting the league title this term.
- Kris Commons points to Celtic lessons amid Aaron Mooy form 06/02/2023Since the World Cup break, the 32-year-old has established himself as a regular starter at Parkhead.
- Aaron Mooy on his form up front for Celtic and why he hates attention 05/02/2023AARON Mooy gets embarrassed when he receives the adulation of the Celtic fans after he scores – but the midfielder has stressed that he is determined to continue his impressive form up front and add to his haul of goals all the same.
- Why Ange Postecoglou believes Celtic are set to reach 'another level' 05/02/2023ANGE Postecolgou today predicted that Celtic are capable of reaching “another level” this season after the Parkhead side restored their nine point lead over Rangers at the top of the cinch Premiership table.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis' Celtic transfer exit 'forthcoming' 05/02/2023The 28-year-old had reportedly grown unhappy with his lack of first team minutes, as well as his salary.