Recently I heard an interview with Bill Rasmussen, the founder of ESPN. Formed in 1978 and broadcasting from 1979, the American network initially covered sports the networks didn’t pick up. With the expansion of cable in the USA...Read More
Part of the appeal of a sport to an armchair fan is the production value of the television presentation. Most fans just sit down in front of the TV and consume, giving little thought to the efforts put in by TV companies to make...Read More
When growing up there were 3 European football competitions; The European Cup, The Cup Winner Cup and The UEFA Cup and ALL European competition was exciting. Then came the Champions League and the extension the premier European...Read More
With the abysmal TV contract which, as highlighted yesterday, actually costs some clubs money and as we all know massively inconveniences fans, there are those who argue Scottish football should abandon TV and return all games...Read More
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Getting a good pundit for football can be a tricky job for a tv producer and as Sportscene makes way for MOTD2 on a Sunday evening we can often see the stark contrast between those ex-pros able to be provide insight and...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Hearts captain reveals why Celtic goalkeeper branded him a 's*****bag' 03/03/2024Hearts captain Lawrence Shankland tonight laughed off being branded a “s****bag” by Celtic goalkeeper Joe Hart for not taking a penalty in the cinch Premiership match at Tynecastle - and revealed why the ex-England internationalist had been annoyed.
- Celtic captain set to undergo injury scan and miss Scotland friendlies 03/03/2024Brendan Rodgers has admitted that injured Celtic captain Callum McGregor is likely to miss the Scotland friendlies against the Netherlands and Northern Ireland later this month.
- Celtic keeper Joe Hart clashes with Hearts fans after goal 03/03/2024Joe Hart clashes with Hearts fans after Celtic concede penalty.
- Liel Abada 'finalising' Celtic exit with big-money transfer 03/03/2024Major Liel Abada Celtic transfer exit update as big-money move edges closer.
- Celtic red card deemed 'harsh' by Hearts captain Shankland 03/03/2024Celtic red card deemed 'pretty harsh' by Hearts ace Lawrence Shankland.
- Celtic manager admits he fears for Scottish game due to 'incompetence' 03/03/2024Brendan Rodgers today confessed that he fears for Scottish football because of the “incompetence” of match officials after blaming Celtic’s 2-0 defeat to Hearts at Tynecastle on “really, really poor officiating”.
- Sutton in 'can't say it's a surprise' Celtic VAR verdict 03/03/2024Chris Sutton in 'can't say it's a surprise in Scotland' Celtic VAR verdict.
- Brendan Rodgers insists officiating 'cost' Celtic at Hearts 03/03/2024Brendan Rodgers insists officiating 'cost' Celtic in defeat at Hearts.