To get in touch with us regarding any comments, suggestions, criticisms or wildly inaccurate rumours you’d like to see addressed on the next podcast, or if you’d like to contribute with an mp3 you can email, leave your comments below or phone the hotline on 0141 416 1067.
About The Author
Follow us on Twitter @CelticRumours.
- Celtic board have thrown Ange Postecoglou under a bus, insists Frank McAvennie 01/08/2021Celtic supporters have been all over ‘phone-in shows and social media, criticising Dermot Desmond, Peter Lawwell and the rest of the Parkhead powerbrokers for the mess the club finds itself in. Last season they threw away the chance to win a historic ten in a row, were knocked out of the League Cup at home […]
- Rangers Flag Day celebrations could be moved to Old Firm clash with Celtic 01/08/2021Rangers began their Premiership campaign at home to Livingston yesterday but the league flag – the first to arrive at Ibrox in ten tears – remains unfurled.
- Hearts 2 Celtic 1: A tale of two keepers as John Souttar rocks Celtic and Tynecastle to their foundations 31/07/2021FOOTBALL without fans is nothing, so the famous quote from Jock Stein goes. And anyone who was at Tynecastle last night will vouch that it has been much the poorer for their absence.
- Gordon Smith: Ange Postecoglou should take some blame but he's limited at Celtic 31/07/2021We should be reasonably pleased this week as we still have five teams in Europe. Hibernian and Aberdeen have done very well with comfortable home wins and qualification into the next round.
- Ange Postecoglou says that Celtic will be challenging for honours this term as he dismisses 'second season' theory 30/07/2021LEAGUE winning sides, or even those that can navigate Champions League qualifiers, aren’t built in a day. Particularly when you don’t yet have the proper tools at your disposal.
- Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou: 'I'm not a fragile little petal that's going to fall apart' 30/07/2021ANGE POSTECOGLOU says he is more than capable of dealing with the pressure that comes with being Celtic manager, and that he isn’t going to fall apart when he comes in for criticism.
- Efe Ambrose hails Kieran Tierney as proof to EPL that Scottish talent can cut it: 'Many will aspire to be like KT' 30/07/2021Once upon a time it was Scottish managers who were tearing up the English Premier League.
- Joe Hart breaks silence amid Celtic transfer rumours with stern 'focus' message 30/07/2021Joe Hart has issued a stern message of focus on social media despite transfer links to Celtic.