A meeting of the main Celtic supporters’ organisations was held yesterday (Saturday 4th June) to discuss the forthcoming SFA AGM. The discussion centred around the preparation of contingency plans to be activated in the event that the McLeish recommendations are not adopted in full on Tuesday. A number of proposals, reflecting the financial contribution of the Celtic support to Scottish football, were discussed and remain under consideration. The meeting called on the SFA and its member clubs to ensure that the administration of the Scottish game is modernised to ensure transparency and fairness and that integrity of sporting competition is delivered.
About The Author
Follow us on Twitter @CelticRumours.
- Celtic 'keeping tabs' on Argentina youth international Francisco Ortega 21/05/2022CELTIC are tracking Argentina youth star Francisco Ortega, according to a report.
- Celtic hero Chris Sutton in fresh Rangers 'greatest achievement' dig 21/05/2022IT's certainly not secret that Chris Sutton enjoys a wind up.
- Martin O'Neill says Celtic need to strengthen to make a fist of Champions League, and that Ange Postecoglou may need to be pragmatic 20/05/2022THEY may not have won the prize they coveted in the end, but even former Celtic manager Martin O’Neill is magnanimous enough to admit that Rangers’ run to the Europa League Final has given Scottish football a major boost. Now he wants Celtic to show that they too are capable of competing on the continental […]
- Jota 'agrees' Celtic deal as major update on transfer is revealed 20/05/2022IT has been reported that Jota has agreed to sign for Celtic on a permanent deal.
- Celtic's potential Champions League opponents listed 20/05/2022CELTIC's stars and management team are now on their holidays after lifting the Premiership title last week.
- Two Celtic stars called up to Japan national team as another duo miss out 20/05/2022KYOGO FURUHASHI and Daizen Maeda have been called up to the Japan national team.
- Greg Taylor charts his Celtic rise to become a leader within the dressing room, and plots next step for Ange Postecoglou's men 19/05/2022IT is a sign of both the youthful bent to the Celtic squad, and the rising status of Greg Taylor within that group, that the 24-year-old would now consider himself as one of the leaders of the dressing room.
- Tom Rogic salutes Frankfurt star with a kiss as Celtic hero reacts to Rangers losing Europa League on penalties 19/05/2022TOM ROGIC was quick to congratulate his international teammate Ajdin Hrustic after the Aussie won the Europa League with Frankfurt last night.